[Request] QooPA!(くーぱ!) 2015年 05 月号

Manjaro

May 24, 2015
Name:月刊QooPA!(くーぱ!) 2015年 05 月号

Publication Date: March. 28, 2015

Publisher: ジーウォーク; 月刊 edition (G-walk; Monthly Edition)

Artist: 小石ちかさ【単行本発売中】 (Pebble underground of [book sale])

Circle:月刊QooPA!(くーぱ!) Cooper! monthly

Resolution: Large (860x1280 if possible)

Preffered Hosting Site: I usually use Rapidgator, Mediafire, GoogleDrive, or Uploaded when I want to download something so one of those will work.

Here are the page samples from the Artist's Pixiv showing some of the pages:
MQp9iTu.jpg

(I think this image was just showing off all the characters in stories he's done in the magazine so far. Bottom Left is the one I want.)

NbpYtvP.jpg

Z0Wxx1C.jpg

238ghFF.jpg

I am offering payment for the raw scans(If that's reasonable). I don't really want the whole magazine itself; I actually want one of the chapters that has a spider girl in it. I want to get it online but I can't because the magazine doesn't ship to the States. I've looked all over for scans but they are non-existent. I know where to get the magazine issue from since it's sold on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...V6KFTBHYJB&coliid=ILKGT6SV8YCHB&redirect=true

Since I'm not in Japan, I'm at a loss; I was hoping someone who is in Japan could see this and help me out. Honestly It took me a while looking through vague materials/information on the net to find the details I've got above, so I'm not even sure if that is the magazine issue that has it, but it's the only lead I've got. I'm not planning on distributing it or anything for profit -just to clear the air of any thought in case it crosses anyone's mind- but I wanted it for myself. If someone could get the scans for me that'd be great; that's mostly all I want so the rest of the magazine can go here if you like. I just love Spider girls! :D

As I said, I am willing to pay someone to purchase and scan the pages if that's reasonable. give me a PM or an e-mail if you're willing. If you can't get it yourself but can provide me with better information, that'd also be cool. I might request a translation later if someone can pull through but for now I just want the raw scans. Thank!

(Orignally posted in the Hentai Corner Sub-Forums under the title "(Request) Can Anyone get the scans of a story in a magazine issue?". wasn't sure if that was the right place to post it though. Found here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。