Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
Welcome players to world like you have never experienced before, 100 level of pure adventure awaits you. Kayaba Akihiko Has trapped many players in the virtual game he created. Your Goal should you choose to accept it is to slay the final boss at the top of the tower on floor hundred.

Time frame: there are no phases in this game however time will go on as it does in real life. Meaning after one month has gone by your real bodies will be considered dead and the game will force end with kayaba as the victor
Level plays

In the each floor you can visit towns, monster fields and or challenge the floor boss (towns will not be the same as the source material

Level advancement

To clear the level you must defeat the floor boss (note bosses will not be the same as their SAO counterparts)

Battle System

the system is very simple

for example the boss has 4000 hp

player 1 total damage formula = normal hit points x damage given in player skills

the attacks of all players add up and if they overcome the boss’s hp,, they players win, if they don’t their wiped out. you may get a second chance if me and sin are feeling generous. We let you know at the beginning of the battle how many chances you get. Same goes for lesser battles

Lesser monsters: battles all actions can ether be pm'd or reported in the game by mentioning me or sin.

How to level up?

every time you beat a monster, your basic states increases. Your weapons won't increase unless your upgrade them.

is there a health system?

no there isn't please refer to the battle system above for more information.

Items and Weapons

can be bought by from the vendors or picked up in the dungeon
so essentially over powered weapons can be found somewhere in the dungeon XD

weapons durability

every weapon will start off with 100 percent value and last 4 battles. meaning
they depreciated 25 percent every battle. Unless stated otherwise.
weapons can be repaired for a price

money

everyone starts with 1000 gill like every standard rpg.
Player vs Player aspect

Various themes can attack each other but or they can theme to up clear the game, I leave the interactions to players

Victory conditions
Kayaba is found and killed
Floor 100 of tower is killed

Defeat conditions
All players are killed

Kayaba ( special victory or defeat conditions)
his job is simply to lead you to your deaths, he is hidden among the players as a deceiver. Even if you find out who his is, you simply can’t vote on it to have killed
in certain levels there will be a certain alter that will activate a side quest ( the side quest will be left for sin to decide what it is) after all the side quests are done (3 in total) a arena will open where the final duel will take place. Normal battle procedure will not apply here (sin will explain how it will be played out) if the player dies the game is automatically over, if the player wins the game is won

prize: Winners will receive Custom Set by me on any subject they desire.

Characters:

Dungeon Clearers
Kirito
Klein
Saron
Slein
random members
random members

Knight of Blood Order:

Asuna
Baron
Cliff
Clod

Laughing Coffin
PoH
Red Eyed XAXA
Johnny Black
Random member

Black Smith:
Lisbeth

Item Shop:
Agil

note: random members don't get abilities
note: the game will not begins til all the pms have been sent
note: people can still join if they like.
note: since this is the first time something like this has been attempted thing may change as the game goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenKiDan and renano
Hmm... random member? xD Are the others limited somehow or is it just a pure disadvantage? And i think you mean team and not theme?

nah they just have basic attacks.

remember you can pick up items in the dungeon and weapons.

so even the random member can become over powered. weapons and items durability lose value with time.

edit: fixed the main post.

Reactions: renano
Hmm how does leveling and stuff work? Or is this just item based? And do players get health?

I have no idea how to play this game, never played a mafia game before :deadsad:,

Hmm how does leveling and stuff work? Or is this just item based? And do players get health?

there are no levels physically, only thing that levels up are your stats.

also no health in the game essentially you only have one shot to beat bosses unless me and sin feel generous.

skills possibly its up to sin to give you skills or not upon leveling, I left the skill system to him.

Indeed it should, I'll be writing the starting story at work.
So in 10 to 12 hours.
Just to give people sometime to go over the rules

I don't think that was left to me.
Also, [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; could you mention everyone playing on the first page.

Lol xD Hmm... i do use it for questions.. =w= I wonder if it went where the ln did...~

1) [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] ;
2) [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;
3) [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ;
4) [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
5)[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;
6) [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;
7) [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION] ; (mr. fake)
8) [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ;
9) [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ;
10) [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;
11) [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;
12)[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;
13) [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;
14) [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;
15) [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ;

Please review the rules of the game.
I will create the opening when the roles have been given out.
Please feel free to message me with your questions and concerns.

Have fun ^.^

Also I will be on all day today, although I am at work, so I may not see mentions.
So please PM if you need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.