Best performance in game by... (vote for someone beside yourself, please)

• Ecchi Priest (Musangbeku)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fear

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nawi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinode

• Samye

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kimovis

• Infamous

• Nanashi

• Kacta

• Bloodhorn

• Eien

• Sin

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nazaka

• Baal

• Zoa

• Ogikumo

• ImEsAu

• The Mad God ;p

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hi players and everyone else who came to see the bloody fight. This is the fourth mafia game. And I'm it's host, MadSova!

Here is what mafia game is all about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_game , but if you are lazy to read I'll just put it in 3 words for you: "Kill, survive, kill".

Now, here are the complicated rules that I want you to read.

1) Original Shiki – can vote for lynch at day and drink blood (replenishes Power), go to priest, convert civilians to Shiki, or attack at night. Abilities that use Power:
Normal Conversion - creates Shiki (or Jinrou if target has potential). Normal conversion takes 1 night phase. (can vote on the next day phase) Replenishes Power afterwards. (Need Power to convert but doesn't use it up)
Special Conversion - creates Jinrou (potential doesn't matter). Special conversion takes 1 night and 1 day phase. (can't vote on the following day phase)
Protection - protects Shiki (or civilian if you want ;p) that is to be lynched at day phase. Can't be used if already voted, can't vote if used. Can't make any move at night phase afterwards.

Can also attack opposing team's Shiki. Attacks are the same as of Jinrou.
Can only be killed by lynching, Shiki Doctor's examination or Jinrou's Power Attack (cannot be killed by Normal attack no matter what), but all three ways can be blocked if has Power.

2) Shiki – cannot vote at day, but can drink civilian's blood, go to priest or use Normal Conversion at night. Can be killed by lynching, doctor's examination or civilian Special Shiki. Cannot be killed by civilian Special Shiki's Normal Attack if uses Power. (dies from lynching, examination and power attack even if has Power

3) Jinrou – Same as Original, but:
When player is converted to Special Shiki he can chose his side:
Civilian side chosen - Jinrou can hunt and attack mafia Shikis at night, if civilian is a prey, simply drinks blood.
Mafia side chosen - can do the same actions as Original.

Can attack with Normal Attack and kill Normal Shiki (if they don't have Power), when attacking with Power Attack (uses Power) can kill Jinrou and Original Shiki (if those don't have Power).
Rules of death are the same as Original, but can be killed by normal Doctor (unless uses Power).

4) Doctor – can vote at day and at night take up to 2 players to his clinic for protection or 1 for examination (and Priest).
Abilities:
Protection (up to 2 civs) - Invited for protection civilian will be protected from Shikis at night phase, if invited for protection is a Shiki then that Shiki can choose to convert Doctor or other civilian taken to Docter.
Examination (only 1 civ and Priest) - When doctor invites player for examination he finds out whether the player is a Shiki. If it is a Shiki he can choose to either kill it, let it go, or feed it with blood to recharge Power. If civilian taken for examination, doctor can see if he has potential. If he calls Priest, Priest also finds out the same things.

If doctor chooses to invite you to his clinic for any of reasons you will get a PM invitation saying "You are invited to clinic" which you can refuse.
Immune to any Shiki's or Jinrou's conversions (unless method explained before used) or blood drinks, can be killed by lynching.

When doctor becomes a Shiki he can also choose his side, still vote at day, but can now invite a civilian and convert him to Shiki or Jinrou if has Power. Can replenish his or any other Shiki's Power.
Doctor can also spend the night to find out the class of someone civilians lynched (Jinrou or civilian).

5) Normal civilian – can vote at day phase. Converted to Normal Shiki by Normal Conversion and to Special Shiki by Special. Can be killed by lynching. If Shikis drink his blood 2 times, he can't vote on the next day phase. After that he can continue voting.

6) Civilian with Potential – can vote at day phase. Will be converted to Special Shiki no matter what conversion is used. Can be killed by lynching.

7) Priest – neutral civilian. At day phase can either vote to lynch someone or protect one person from being lynched by taking him in church. If protects, both Priest and that person can't vote, if person already voted his vote is nullified. If someone already voted for protected person, his vote is returned without spending changes.

At night, a single Shiki can take shelter at priest's house and drink his blood to get Power. When some Shiki decides to do so, they will send him a PM, which he can refuse. If Shiki already drank his blood before, Shiki can take shelter and drink your blood by force even if you refuse (however they can also decide not to as well). If Shikis drink your blood 3 times, you can't perform any action at the next day phase. 1 drink replenishes every day phase if wasn't taken in the previous night phase.
You can also decide to go and see doctor's examination.

1) Priest's name is known to everyone.
2) Doctor's name is unknown to everyone except for the Priest at the beginning. When you accept invitation to clinic you find out who the Doctor is.
3) Once you are converted, you find out the name of Shiki that converted you.
4) Once you (Shiki of any kind) are attacked by Jinrou you find out the attackers name.
5) If you are turned into Normal Shiki or you decide to take mafia's side as a Jinrou you find out who are all other Shikis.
6) Doctor finds out the name of Shiki that attacks the civilian he is protecting or himself.
7) Once Priest shelters Shiki at night, he finds out that Shiki's name and class.
8) If Shiki attacks the patient who is held at clinic or doctor, he finds out Doctor's name.
9) If someone escapes lynching using Power, everyone finds out that he is a Shiki (you won't understand whether it is Jinrou or Original though.)
10) When Jinrou (or Original) protects someone from execution everyone finds out that he is a Shiki (bla-bla-bla)
11) When a single Shiki drinks your blood twice you find out their name.

A. When you are converted to any of the Shiki classes at night, you can't vote on the next day phase. You awake only at the next night phase...
B. When you are converted, you don't have Power.

When Shikis drink blood they can get Power. Only Original has Power from the start of the game.
Shiki can get Power by:
1) Drinking blood from civilian.
2) Turning someone into Normal Shiki.
3) Getting blood from Doctor's examination. Although it is Doctor's decision whether to kill Shiki or give it blood.
4) From going to Priest at night phase.

Shiki use Power to:
1) Convert civilians to Shiki.
2) Use it to do Power Attacks on other Shiki
3) Use it to block lynches and other Shiki's attacks.
4) Jinrous and Original can block examination with Power should the Doctor decide to kill them. Normal Shikis will die even if they have it.

1) Starts with the night phase. Original has Power. He chooses who and how to convert.
2) Day phase. People begin voting. Priest can choose to protect someone from being lynched. Medic can start inviting people to their clinic for the night phase. Original can protect his Shikis from
3) Night phase. Mafia Shikis decide between themselves who and how will attack civilians and whether one of them goes to Priest. Civilian Shiki can attack other Shikis or go to Priest. ONLY 1 CIVILIAN can be converted during 1 night phase. Other Shikis are still free to go and drink someone's blood.
*1st Round ends here*
4) Repeat 2 and 3.

1) Actions with attacking occur only once both sides decide on their action.
2) If civilian Jinrou decides to Normal Attack the Normal Shiki who has no Power before he decides to drink blood, Normal Shiki will die. If Normal Shiki decides to drink blood first then once he is attacked by Normal Attack he will survive using Power he just got. If he is attacked by Power Attack, he will die in any case.
3) You can't attack Shiki who is taking shelter with the Priest.
4) If 2 Jinrouss attack each other with same attacks, nothing happens. If one of them attacks with Power Attack and the other with Normal, then the one who attacked with Normal cannot vote at day phase unless he uses Power. If Jinrou attacks other team's Jinrou with Power Attack, then if attacked one has already attacked someone else and has no Power, he dies, if he still has Power, he survives.
5) Whoever PMs me about going to Priest first gets to him. If Shiki tells me that he wants to go to Priest even though another Shiki is already there I will tell him that someone is already there and that he needs to do something else.
6) If you want to go to priest, but he is already in clinic I will say that "Priest was invited to the clinic" and ask you to do something else.

1) When you lynch someone: If it is a simple Shiki I will say that it is, if it is anyone else I will say that class is unknown.
2)If no Shiki died during night phase I will say nothing after it. If one or more Shikis died I will say their roles in the same way as in rule 1)
3)If I missed something else tell me...

You PM me when:
1) You are a doctor and you want to invite someone to your clinic or perform an inspection of the corpse. You tell me names of people you want to invite and for what purpose or tell me that you want to do inspection of the corpse.
2) You are a Shiki and you want to select your action. You tell me your action (blood drinking, Any Conversion, go to priest, Any Attack) and the name of your victim. It will be better if only one of you mafia Shikis tells me all of your actions...
3) You are a priest and you want to shelter someone from being lynched. You tell me that you want to protect [insert name here].
4) You are the Original or Jinrou and you want to protect someone from being lynched. You tell me that you want to save [insert name here].
5) You are a doctor and you decided what to do with your examination target.

I PM you when:
1) You have been converted.
2) You have been invited to clinic.
3) You have been killed in Jinrou attack, you killed Shiki with your attack, or it failed and both of you are alive... I don't tell you when you are attacked until you have decided on your action
4) You are a doctor and I tell you who accepted and who refused your invitation, and the results of your examination.
5) You are killed by doctor's examination.
6) You are a priest and Shiki decided to drink your blood by force.
7) You have been protected from being lynched by someone.
8) You want to go to priest but he is at the clinic.
9) You are Priest and Doctor decided to do examination. (You can choose to go to see it) OR You are Doctor and Priest decided to see the examination.

You can PM each other to save me the trouble when:
1) You are Shiki and you decide to go to priest, you can just PM priest and ask him whether he will accept you or not. If he accepts you, only then can you PM me about going to him...
2) You are priest and someone wants to come to you at night, you can just PM that someone and accept their offer, refuse, or say that you are in clinic or someone is already drinking your blood. (Please don't lie in this case...)

Any other PMs:
1) You are all mafia members and you can freely discuss your strategy.
2) You are free to PM each other if you follow the General Rules that will come later.

It isn't the same as that of previous MG.
If few players get the same amount of lynches and the phase ends like that, the game goes in Sudden Death Round, where everyone votes for 1 of these 2 options:
1) Kill everyone out of these players
2) Kill no one out of these players

Mafia side wins when all of the civilian side die. (Priest doesn't count for any side)
Civilian side wins when all of mafia members die.
It is a draw when only 1 Jinrou of civilian side without Power and 1 Jinrou (or Original) of mafia side without Power are left.

!General Rules
1. Everyone has only 1 single change! Use it wisely.
2. You are free to claim your role, but are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to show any proof! For example: you can say something like "Haha, I'm a doctor now try to get me!" but you must not attach a screenshot of my message with your role. If you do so, I will immediately modkill you and forbid you from participating in the next Mafia Game. If someone PMs you with proof, please tell me about it. So be careful when someone says he is someone cause he can lie.
3. Users inactive for 2 rounds will be modkilled.

Looks like that's it... I'm gonna add a poll in the end of the game....

Here are the participants:
1) musangbeku - dead
2) Fear211
3) nawi
4) Hinode - dead
5) samyeung46 - dead
6) kimovis - dead
7) infamous - dead
8) nanashi1
9) kactaplb - dead
10) Bloodhorn - dead
11) eien - dead
12) Sintarow - dead
13) Nazaka - dead
14) Baal - dead
15) DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA - dead
16) ogikumo - dead
17) ImEsAu - dead

Musangbeku is a Priest.

Oh, forgot to tell, 2 of the players are lolis...

You:
1) Must be fairly active on the forum for at least 2 weeks
2) Must have over 1000 posts minimum
3) Must have a fun theme in mind and a good imagination XD (optional)
PM [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; if interested.

Game status:
1st Day Phase:
ZoA has been lynched.
2nd Day Phase:
Baal has been lynched.
6th Day Phase:
Infamous has been found dead.
7th Day Phase:
Kim has been found dead.
Infamous shown that he is alive.
Hinode has been lynched.
8th Day Phase:
Eien has been lynched.
Bloodhorn has been modkilled for inactivity.
9th Day Phase:
Nazaka has been lynched.
10th Night Phase:
Sintarow has been blown.
Infamous has been blown.
Kacta has been blown.
10th Day Phase:
Musangbeku has been lynched.
11th Day Phase:
ImEsAu has been lynched.
12h Night Phase:
Samye might have died.
12th Day Phase:
Ogikumo has been lynched.
13th Night phase:
Samye shown that he is alive.
The game has ended...
1. I added 2 secret ways to kill mafia Jinrous or Original even if they have power. Only those who can use them will know what they are.
2. If Shiki drinks civilian's blood 3rd time before he could recover from the second one (first day phase he can vote at is recovery point), civilian either dies or becomes a normal Shiki by the throw of a coin. If civilian has potential he will become civilian (and only civilian) Jinrou but will be announced as dead to all sides. But doctor will know that he became a civ Jinrou... He can still vote and his vote will count at day too...
3. Priest won't die no matter how many times his blood has been drank. But Shiki drank his blood 3 or more times and he is killed by lynching he will become a Jinrouu instead of dying. Side is for him to decide. Of course he will only be able to save someone by using Power now.
4. Blood can be recharged by visiting clinic. So if your blood has been drank once and you then visited clinic, shiki will need to drink your blood twice again to make you inactive.

The game has ended: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...shiki-chapter-107629/index347.html#post848434

Last edited:
Reactions: musangbeku
what the:o_O:.....the rules quite confusing:cramming:

btw.....mad-han you should correct your mentioning:)...it's [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

That's a lot to chew at once, but I'll get it done.
I love the doctor role.
I'll continue reading tomorrow... to tired.

Updated first post with Nawi's role. Don't worry Nawi, this is how the game is supposed to be, not my mistake.

uuhh...but i haven't watched shiki yet=/....so i might not know how the priest rules..is that okay?

Nawi's the priest WELL...
Nawi I have sinned!!!
How can I repent for what I have done!

hey sinny..... i'm a loli :XD:

that is a whole lot.... damn, so much reading!!

imma read all those rules later kay~? too much brain requirement >.>

lol.....hmm...so the priest mostly takes action in night phase:cramming:

i just read more here, than i have from all of my college textbooks combined lol. still a little confused with the rules, but i'll get it after i read them more closely later

i just read more here, than i have from all of my college textbooks combined lol. still a little confused with the rules, but i'll get it after i read them more closely later
I feel you, but I'm starting to get a grip on all of it.
Also grats on the Loli... so now your a loli sucking a lolli :XD:

Edit...
Wait... It just hit me... If you a loli and you become a shiki loli and attack the other loli :O.
You would be at Loli sucking a Loli sucking a Lolli!!!!!

Last edited:
it would have to be the other loli sucking me (you pervert, i know what you were thinking), because i'm already sucking on my lolli, so i can't suck a loli if i'm sucking on a lolli

p.s. [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] have you seen my new sig? :fulfilled:

Still, it made me stop in my tracks when I thought of it. :XD:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; it is nice ;p Unown really makes good siggs lately...

Limit of PMs sent reached... Now to wait an hour...

Lolis have to protect each others! :3 I will rather have the problem to remember all the rules :deadsad:

Also, nice siggie there, Infie :runhappy: Does her violin skills exceed Kotomi Ichinose's? :3

the power of loli's working together is unrivaled!!!

and thanks :D i love this sig!! and yeah she's better, cause if you've seen clannad you'd know how good kotomi is at the violin lol

Who is that girl then? :reallyconfused: I don't think i've seen her before :/ Kotomi's good at breaking stuff (including ears) :3

Well, maybe that's why i haven't seen her before xD I haven't heard about that game before :/

it's supposed to be one of the better VN's

apparently top 10 for english translated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.