Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hello players welcome to the latest installment of the Mafia Game

for those that don't know how the mafia game is played

please refer to this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_game

for samples please refer to the previous game ( i will add the link later on

Players I(note there are still two more opening left) also I can step aside if somebody wants to join once two openings get full. Note players can join til the first cycle has ended (meaning one day phase and one night phase)

Reward: the winner or winners will receive a new set from me( note its basically an I owe you which entitles you have me a create a new set whenever you want) you also get to pick the character you want it of and if you want it animated. Please note I will make it to the best of my ability.

Best In game performance will get a new Animated Avatar of his or her choice)

(note this perks and rules are taken from another game, so I will give credit to one of my good friends from another forum who created them, thus have been tested to work)

How to play the game

Ever played wink murderer in kinder garden? Well mafia games aren't really any different. Basically the team is split between mafia members and civilians. The mafia members have to assassinate the civilians in secret without blowing their cover, while the civilians need to find out who members are before they are killed.

Special Roles:
Mafia Members:

Kira 1:Standard mafia player like the past

Kira 2: Standard mafia player like the past

Shiganami: Standard mafia player, but most do her best to protect both kira 2, otherwise if kira 2 dies then so does this shiganami.

rules for mafia members:

- They can decide whenever they want this time to kill the civilians, they don't have to wait till the end of the round.

- have the opportunity to get shiganmi eyes, to try and see if the suspect is "L1 or L2". However if they do this, then for the remainder of that round, they have to kill that civilian through lynching instead. And the mafia won't be allowed to assassinate anyone else that round either, so it would just lynching or no one else.

- To kill a civilian without lynching they would have to agree on someone together, however if there's only one kira left, then he/she decides when to kill in that the rounds by himself.

- Shiganmai eyes won't work once shiganami dies tho.

Special Civilian Roles

L1: Standard civilian role, however he will be given half a list of the users, and will be told that Kira 1 is in this half among these users, and the kira 2 is in the other. However he won't know which list the shiganami is in, or who the other L is.

L2: Same rules and same list for L1

Rest of the player will be regular civilians, who's job its to eliminate the mafia

yes one of those civ's is a loli.

New general rules:

1. Rounds depend on votes, so no more waiting around.
2. First user to reach 5 lynchs gets killed, if you miss out from voting, then it would be your fault for not being active and you miss from that go.
3. If we don't get 5 votes, for whatever reason, then the user with the highest votes gets killed.
4. Other than that everything else stays the same.
5. If kira's bring civilians down to 3 then they win!

1)SamYeung46
2)SB
3)Nawi
4) Monjster
5)Wiesl
6)Bloodhorn
7)musangbeku
8)MadSova
9)Nanashi1
10)infamous
11)Fear23
12)Hinode
13) Kactaplb

Edit: Role have been sent, The day phase has begun

GAME START...

enjoy

Edit: please if you wish to vote for Kactaplb vm me, i couldn't edit the pole to include him.

Last edited:
I made it more simplier this time

I want to see how this turns out

if people like it i will keep it the sameway in the next game otherwise i will add more abilities

I get what u are saying but this one made it less fun for all the civilians. But again, u can't please anyone can u :P.

I get what u are saying but this one made it less fun for all the civilians. But again, u can't please anyone can u :P.

its hard to please everyone

well its easier to play this time around

next time I will add some twists :p

well I hope you enjoy it I tried my best to tweak this as much as I can.

Yeah this one is more straightforward then the last one, where it was a mess with all these abilities, which many also depended on activity of other people.

The game is half way open... Then just waiting on the final open....

THE DAY PHASE HAS BEGUN

hmm i wonder what will happen.

creator edit: 5 votes = lynch

but if 24 hours have passed and 5 votes haven't occured the one with the most votes gets lynched

to lynch

[vote lynch player name]

for example

[vote lynch slayn312]

try to make it big as you can and in bold would be preferrable but not necessary.

Last edited:
hmm what's your reason behind seems like a random lynch XD

i am not lynching yet XD

going to wait til more players show up.

are you sure sova is the culprit meaning he could be civilian or even L

you want to take that chance

it means the mafia is going to win if L dies off the bat.

good point. he is crazy so we'd assume he's the killer, but what if that's what you wanted us to think? so he could be L. but what if you knew we'd think that? than he could be kira, or a civilian.... ahh the choices

whatever i stand by it lol

he hasn't done anything suspicious yet?\

shi could just aswell be a kira trying to knock off L

So i can lynch [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; just for shits and giggles? :runhappy:

yup could be, it's a game of chance :gambler:

whatever the case, we need a majority to think the same thing, so it's ok ^ ^

i can't be completely confident in any of these decisions anyway, so i'll back up my first instinct

yeah if you want but are you sure he is mafia?

remember everyone is considered to be civilians

its the players job to find out who is lying and who is a mafia member.

7up don't like cute things so he's dead :runhappy: You brought it upon yourself, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

note guys don't forget to cast your vote on the poll on player perfomance

remember if you vote for kactaplb as the best performance let me know since his name isn't on the poll.

I'm voted for being lynched right off the bat?!:surprised:
I changed my mind. I vote lynch Nanashi1. It's him or me....

Isn't it 1 vote per person? Then how can you decide best performance before the game barely have started :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; It means that i got no reason whatsoever to lynch you but i'll do it just for the hell of it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread