Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Spice & Wolf

狼と香辛料 第

by [支倉凍砂]

light-novels-04spice.jpg

Author(s) : Hasekura Isuna

Description :
The story revolves around Lawrence Craft, a twenty-five-year-old merchant. His main goal in life is to gather enough money to start his own shop, and he already has been traveling for seven years while gaining experience in the trade.

One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds a 250 year-old pagan wolf-deity girl named Horo sleeping in his cart. She appears to be a 15 year-old girl, except she possesses a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town harvest goddess, who has kept the area blessed with good wheat crops for many years.

Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wishes to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, since she believes that the locals have forsaken their past agreement and therefore she is no longer bound to their land.

She makes a deal with Lawrence to take her with him in exchange for her wisdom and supernatural abilities, but as they travel, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.

Last edited:
So far, as i know, vol 16 was released in February, that was the last update so far.

meyrinkay, Can you update vol 16 please.
I heard that this light novel had vol 17, Is that true? :-?

I have check the vol 6 file and there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe it's ur download problem that it's corrupt.
Try downloading it again.

It seems to have fixed its self :), but for a couple days it was continually saying download isn't available. Thanks a bunch anyways.

Can someone find me someone who can read japanese or simplified chinese and is willing to translate? If someones interested or knows somebody please message me, thanks. I could post the simplified chinese versions on this site I imagine, or not.

can someone tell me of a place where they have the translated version? even if is just the ones they had in bakatsuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks