[Japanese] 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました (Novel) 第01-22巻 [Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita (Novel) vol 01-22]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita (Novel)(高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました (Novel))

Info:​

Author:KAGAMI Hiroyuki
File Size: 25-118mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I'm a High School Student, but I'm a Castle Lord in a Different World (Novel)
I'm in First Grade of Senior High School, but Started to Be a Castle Owner in a Different World (Novel)
I'm in My First Year of High School, but I Became a Castle Lord in Another World (Novel)
Kou-1 desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita (Novel)
Высокий замок в ином мире (Novel)
高一就是异世界的城主 (Novel)
高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました (Novel)
고 1 그렇지만이 세계에서 성주 시작했습니다 (Novel)

Summary:
Accidentally summoned by an ancient map, first year high school student, Kiyokawa Hiroto is forced by the arrogant Lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting his castle. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from Mummy tribe, Hiroto skillfully managed to capture the Vampire with her help. However, he is soon framed by the Lord of the castle. Bravely and kindly aiming to be a Lord, the fantasy of being summoned to another world starts!

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました (Novel) 第01-20巻 [Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita (Novel) vol 01-20]

Update Tom 20

File Size: 85mb

Associated Names:
I'm in First Grade of Senior High School, but Started to Be a Castle Owner in a Different World (Novel)
I'm in My First Year of High School, but I Became a Castle Lord in Another World (Novel)
高一就是异世界的城主 (Novel)

Summary:
Accidentally summoned by an ancient map, first year high school student, Kiyokawa Hiroto is forced by the arrogant Lord of the castle to exterminate the vampire that has been haunting his castle. Unexpectedly befriending a girl from Mummy tribe, Hiroto skillfully managed to capture the Vampire with her help. However, he is soon framed by the Lord of the castle. Bravely and kindly aiming to be a Lord, the fantasy of being summoned to another world starts!

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Re: 高1ですが異世界で城主はじめました (Novel) 第01-21巻 [Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita (Novel) vol 01-21]

Update Tom 21

File Size: 141mb

Associated Names:
高一就是异世界的城主 (Novel)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 22

File Size: 104mb

Associated Names:
高一就是异世界的城主 (Novel)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.