[Japanese] 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説) 第01-18巻 [Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Novel) vol 01-18]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Novel)(私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説))

Info:​

Author:FUNA
File Size: 27-108mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (Novel)
I Said Make My Abilities Average! (Novel)
Я Сказала Усредни Мои Способности! (Novel)
我不是说了能力要平均值么!
私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説)

Summary:
When Viscount Ascham's House's eldest daughter, Adele von Ascham, became 10 years old, she remembered everything with an intense headache.
The previous self, Kurihara Misato, 18 years old Japanese, lost her life when trying to help a young girl, and then she met God...
A somewhat-capable person burdened by the many expectations of the surrounding people, Misato, who couldn't live as she wanted, plead to the God.
"In the next life, please make my abilities average!" Yet, somehow, the story is wrong!
The girl with 3 names, being careful to not accidentally become a S-rank hunter, let's live normally.
I mean, I'm just an average, common girl. No, seriously.

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説) 第01-16巻 [Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Novel) vol 01-16]

Update Tom 16

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Novel)(私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説))

File Size: 92mb

Associated Names:
我不是说了能力要平均值么!
私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説)

Summary:
When Viscount Ascham's House's eldest daughter, Adele von Ascham, became 10 years old, she remembered everything with an intense headache.
The previous self, Kurihara Misato, 18 years old Japanese, lost her life when trying to help a young girl, and then she met God...
A somewhat-capable person burdened by the many expectations of the surrounding people, Misato, who couldn't live as she wanted, plead to the God.
"In the next life, please make my abilities average!" Yet, somehow, the story is wrong!
The girl with 3 names, being careful to not accidentally become a S-rank hunter, let's live normally.

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Re: 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説) 第01-17巻 [Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Novel) vol 01-17]

Update Tom 17

File Size: 103mb

Associated Names:
我不是说了能力要平均值么!
私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 18

File Size: 94mb

Associated Names:
我不是说了能力要平均值么!
私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!(小説)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha