[Japanese] 安達としまむら (小説) 第01-11巻 [Adachi to Shimamura (Novel) vol 01-11]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Adachi to Shimamura (Novel)(安達としまむら (小説))

Info:​

Author:IRUMA Hitoma
File Size: 31-70mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
(آداچی و شیمامورا (ناول
Adachi and Shimamura (Novel)
安達としまむら (小説)

Summary:
The second floor of the gym - this was where we always met. It was class time, but of course, there weren't any classes going on in a place like this.
This was where Shimamura and I became friends. We hung out here – talking about TV shows and cooking, playing some ping pong....This is where we fostered our friendship.
Keeping my head propped against the wall, I let out a small sigh.
What was this feeling? Yesterday, I'd dreamt of me and Shimamura kissing.
Not that I'm like that. I'm sure Shimamura isn’t either. It’s not even something worth repeating myself about, but really, it’s not like that.
It's just that when she hears the word "friend", I want her to think of me first. That's all.

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 安達としまむら (小説) 第01-10巻 [Adachi to Shimamura (Novel) vol 01-10]

Update Tom 9

File Size: 59mb

Associated Names:
(آداچی و شیمامورا (ناول
安達としまむら (小説)

Summary:
The second floor of the gym - this was where we always met. It was class time, but of course, there weren't any classes going on in a place like this.
This was where Shimamura and I became friends. We hung out here – talking about TV shows and cooking, playing some ping pong....This is where we fostered our friendship.
Not that I'm like that. I'm sure Shimamura isn’t either. It’s not even something worth repeating myself about, but really, it’s not like that.
It's just that when she hears the word "friend", I want her to think of me first. That's all.

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Re: 安達としまむら (小説) 第01-10巻 [Adachi to Shimamura (Novel) vol 01-10]

Update Tom 10

File Size: 71mb

Associated Names:
(آداچی و شیمامورا (ناول
安達としまむら (小説)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 11

File Size: 70mb

Associated Names:
(آداچی و شیمامورا (ناول
安達としまむら (小説)

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.