[Japanese] ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 第01-18巻 [Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka vol 01-18]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka(ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか)

Info:​

Author:Oomori Fujino
File Size: 30-249mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Can't I Expect a Chance Encounter in the Dungeon?
DanMachi
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Liệu Có Sai Lầm Khi Tìm Kiếm Cuộc Gặp Gỡ Định Mệnh Trong Dungeon?
ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか
在地下城寻求邂逅是否搞错了什么

Summary:
Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth-even chance encounters with beautiful women. Only problem? He’s the one who winds up the damsel in distress!

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Update Tom 18

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka(ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか)

Info:​

Author:Oomori Fujino
File Size: 167mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Can't I Expect a Chance Encounter in the Dungeon?
DanMachi
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Liệu Có Sai Lầm Khi Tìm Kiếm Cuộc Gặp Gỡ Định Mệnh Trong Dungeon?
ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか
在地下城寻求邂逅是否搞错了什么

Summary:
Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth-even chance encounters with beautiful women. Only problem? He’s the one who winds up the damsel in distress!

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks