小悪魔ティーリと救世主? (koakuma Teeri To Kyuuseishu) VOL. 1-2

dan013

Pevert!
Trusted Member
Apr 10, 2012
Konichiwaa! desu :fulfilled:
I'm requesting for full raws of 小悪魔ティーリと救世主? (koakuma Teeri To Kyuuseishu) VOLUME 1 and 2.
8c2a0.jpg

8c2c3.jpg

Alternative Titles
Synonyms: The Devil Teery and the Saviour!?
Japanese: 小悪魔ティーリと救世主!?

Information
Type: Novel
Volumes: 6
Published: Jul 25, 2012 to ?
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Supernatural
Authors: Tomose, Shunsaku (Art), Kinugasa, Shougo (Story)

Please! Not the illustration only.

Thank You Very MUCH!:pushups:

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only person needing this. I searched all place finding none. You can purchase the LN on kindle format and it's kinda cheap 500yen with no shipping......I will purchase it maybe... . . ;)

Damn! tomose's art is marvelous....have you read the LN with the pencil and scissors thingy?

Hey, I got the .epub files. . . .. And its amazing as I can select the text and copy them.

I have the vol 1 and 2. As I have no experience with file hosting just email me to [email protected] and ill upload you the epub files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha