➥Japanese Video Lessons Recorded in Japan (Fun)

Anayomex

唯一の存在です
Elite Member
Nov 16, 2013
The episodes material (NHK Video Lessons) is from the 80s, however the information is still completely accurate so it's great for a people who wishes to learn the language and get some training from native speakers.
Videos are compressed so quality is low however watching it is not boring at all, very interesting. If you are beginner you probably won't understand all but don't worry, this will be a great experience for you beside that I will make other threads with more focus on beginners.

Note: After asking Mod I can post more than one video here. Beside that we have reserved 5 posts (there is limit of 8 videos per post).

Summary:
The purpose of the first 10 lessons is to help you develop the comunicational skills that are essential for mastering daily survival.
At the beginning American(David Robers) arrive to Narita Airport(Japan) and trying to Learn Japanese to survive.​

Lesson 01 - Asking for Directions
Lesson 02 Obtaining What You Need
Lesson 03 Introducing Yourself
Lesson 04 Asking for the Time

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Lesson 05 Expressing Gratitude
Lesson 06 Making a Purchase
Lesson 07 Asking for a Favor
Lesson 08 Seeking Permission

Last edited:
Lesson 09 Asking for Assistance
Lesson 10 Expressing Likes and Dislikes
Lesson 11 Inviting Participation
Lesson 12 Offering Help
Lesson 13 Expressing Concern
Lesson 14 Urging Action Politely

Last edited:
Lesson 15 Refusing Politely
Lesson 16 Giving Instructions
Lesson 17 Asking for Permission
Lesson 18 Showing Interest
Lesson 19 Urging Action Informally
Lesson 20 Expressing Requests
Lesson 21 Starting Conversations
Lesson 23 Saying No Politely (Lesson 22 is not avaiable)

Last edited:
Lesson 24 Suggesting Certain Actions
Lesson 25 Confirming Experience
Lesson 26 Checking On Possibilities
Lesson 27 Suggesting Politely
Lesson 28 Criticizing Mildly
Lesson 29 Recommending an Alternative
Note: Videos from 30-40 aren't avaiable

Even more material is here:

Last edited:
The purpose of the first 10 lessons is to help you develop the comunicational skills that are essential for mastering daily survival.
At the beginning American(David Robers) arrive to Narita Airport(Japan) and trying to Learn Japanese to survive.

Those look pretty useful! I think this could be really helpful for learners, even just to listen to a few more conversations.

I just skipped through a few and they all seemed to be on good topics, and the dialog is still all pretty clear. Pretty amusing at times too, like David being supernaturally pulled back to an office to learn about polite forms XD
For me I enjoy things like this for the confidence boost, because it feels pretty great to be able to listen to the Japanese and understand it all (good practice too). My studies weren't for nothing! :D

Yeah, that's why I included the Fun keyword in the Thread name.

[hl-blue]Edit:[/hl-blue] added Notes for conversations for the additional lectures (Learn Japanese - Basic). Those are also very useful, you've got explained to everything that happens in the video + additional exercises.

but d u have to learn kanji??
No this are only basics, it's shows how foreign person tries to live in Japan and learn their language. In the later episodes is little harder since are designed to help the viewer memorize, and practice the use of new words and grammatical structures. Yo do have notes for them to help you understand.
For more info you can read wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Learn_Japanese

I may make in the future a lessons for beginners to learn language by professional way.......

This is good to really learn Japanese you can actually build up you Japanese vocabulary from these vids

それと「エリンが挑戦!にほんごできます。」を比べたら、どっちがいいの?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks