Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakkyun ♪

Sep 12, 2014
Hello! How are you today/tonight?

What to say? I discovered this forum by chance, and ended up attracted by the looks, the vast number of threads, members and the overall ambiance. :)
It goes without saying I think that I like manga, anime, VN in all their forms... as long as I like the characters which are for me THE essential part. Of course, having a really good story aroud them never hurts. :P

Anyway. I look foward making your acquaintance!

See you soon!

Zakko

Well, welcome to ASF Zakko!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Reactions: namalandrcont
Hello! How are you today/tonight?

What to say? I discovered this forum by chance, and ended up attracted by the looks, the vast number of threads, members and the overall ambiance. :)
It goes without saying I think that I like manga, anime, VN in all their forms... as long as I like the characters which are for me THE essential part. Of course, having a really good story aroud them never hurts. :P

Anyway. I look foward making your acquaintance!

See you soon!

Zakko

Hello and welcome to ASF my dear Zakko~

Ambiance is indeed important. That is why we do our best to make this a warm and inviting community.

We have a wide range of VNs and anime to explore and download to your heart's content.

Story, characters, music, setting, direction, voices, and even much more create the VNs, manga, and anime we love. We hope you continue to enjoy those aspects for a very long time~

Please have something sweet.

ce0NVYC.jpg

hi zakko welcome to ASF~

how are you??

join us please at the spam section, chat with us and have fun~

And if you'd like there is a Video Contest going on~Enter if you'd like ^_^

Thank you all for the heart-warming welcome. :)

I'll definitely will go back to the spam section and the forum games. 'Twas fun after all. ^^
And yes Renano, I also think I'll continue enjoying them. I saw what this forum had to offer and I'm really interested. Also, I'll accept anything sweet, as long as a cake is included in the proposition! (*o*)
As for the video contest, it's been a long time since I've made amateur trailers but I might try again sometime in the near future.

Anyway, thank you again and see you soon on the forum. :goodtea:

Welcome to AS Zakko~

Though ive already seen you around quite a bit xD I guess this is a properish greeting =w=

It is, and I thank you for it. *bows down in a gentle motion* ^^

Looking foward seeing you around some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。