Xuecnahc: presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuecnahc

Jun 12, 2014
Hi !

I just created an account because I wanted to tell someone that said he love "No Pain no Game" that after reading his message I wanted to kill myself but actually it seems to be better to join the communauty without ending my life right now.

And because I love to speak about myself (just a bit egocentric) I will do that (it's the presentation section, right?). Well... I'm kind of an otaku (not ready for my ultimate form) and I love anime more than manga (because I don't like scans and paper manga are realy expensive). My favorite anime is Code Geass and my favorite character is Lelouch (and I'm a fanboy so don't say bad things about it (be carefull I can bite really hard (if I was a girl it could be cute but I'm a man...))). Since there is many anime I like, I send you my resume: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xuecnahc . Here you can

I dislike harem/ecchi anime but I try to finish all the anime I begin (except To Love-ru Darkness (can it still have the name of anime? o_o)).

So if you have any questions, comment or insult feel free to ask me !

Eee... Yeah, well how it look are you a lively character - well, not the worst attitude...

...Anyway, welcome to the paradise of ASF: Where otakus how you and I, here their beloved stuff find and enjoying will, Xuecnahc^^!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also woth us, okay?

Welcome to AS Xuecnahc~

Drop by the spam and games sometime~

Hmm... ive seem much less anime so i doubt i can recommend anything.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.