Why, hello there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you. I'm also a newbie here. (^^)
I joined a week or so ago but haven't found any conversations I want to butt into yet. :D

中出し (なかだし/nakadashi)

Nice to meet you. I'm also a newbie here. (^^)
I joined a week or so ago but haven't found any conversations I want to butt into yet. :D

中出し (なかだし/nakadashi)

Yes! It's really nice to meet you too. I'm kinda shy when opening up to conversations that was started months ago... I'm not quite sure where to start to begin... But, everyone's welcoming gives me confidence. Thank you and welcome to ASF too...although, it might be a week late.

:hi: xplicitJin
Welcome to ASF ;)

Thanks for a warm welcoming!

Hello!! @O@

Welcome to ASF! I hope you find tons of posts and post like crazy! :3

Hello!! @O@

Welcome to ASF! I hope you find tons of posts and post like crazy! :3

Thanks a lot! Ha ha ha... I've been finding a lot of good posts but... I don't think I'm the very talkative kind of person to post like crazy, but I do my best to post as much to your expectation. Thank you again!

Welcome to ASF xplicitJin!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time as well...^_^!!!

Oh, not to thanking - it was of course of me...:goodtea:

hmmm... (thinking of what you wrote here...) uhm... (cries for trying to decipher your message) Sorry!! I wanted to thank you and everyone else. I didn't mean to depreciate you... >.<;;; Thank you! Thank you! Thanks Nanashi1 for a warm welcoming. I really appreciate it! (...I hope I didn't respond incorrectly.... its eating in my head for not understanding the sentence. ><)

hmmm... (thinking of what you wrote here...) uhm... (cries for trying to decipher your message) Sorry!! I wanted to thank you and everyone else. I didn't mean to depreciate you... >.<;;; Thank you! Thank you! Thanks Nanashi1 for a warm welcoming. I really appreciate it! (...I hope I didn't respond incorrectly.... its eating in my head for not understanding the sentence. ><)
Well, don't blame yourself if you not so good any languages understand can, because none of the world is perfect - myself as well so... - Where then, be cool...:goodtea:

Welcome to AS xplicitJin~

Hmm... shi uses a differentish sentence structure so there are some confusions...~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

Well, don't blame yourself if you not so good any languages understand can, because none of the world is perfect - myself as well so... - Where then, be cool...:goodtea:

ngggh.. O . O Is that so? tee hee! Understood. :3

Hi! xplicitJin. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

&

Hi there, welcome to AS, have fun here!

Thank you Canaan and Fleey. I will have fun here too!

Welcome to AS xplicitJin~

Hmm... shi uses a differentish sentence structure so there are some confusions...~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

nggh!! Yes... indeed shi does... but it's not a bad thing. tee hee. and yess, I already check the spam and game section. There's soo much!!! and thanks for your welcoming as well. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread