What up people (Death note reference! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issleeping

Aug 3, 2011
I have been on the website for a good bit now and i really like it so i decided to make a account and what not. Uhhh... so yeah i am a 18 dude. I am a big anime/manga/Vn fan. I play alot of games such as League of Legends (trying out Heroes of Newearth currently) counterstrike, Team fortress 2, Left for dead 2 etc. etc. but i am a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series and more.

Favorite anime is Buso Renkin ( only based on how much i rewatched it) otherwise i have to many favorite animes. I am really liking the VN Little Busters currently. To many good manga to put a favorite. Genre wise I like most things to have romance or adventure type but really as long as the story is amazing then im good.

Only anime i shed man tears was for clannad so far :D

Music wise i listen to a lot of japanese stuff but mostly any kind of music that has emotion ( not talking about emo music just not music that is about partying, gettin drunk, etc. ) or at least a good beat ( i do like techno, mostly hardstyle)

I like to sit at my nearby park and play songs on my guitar just becasue of how relaxing it is. I am a generally a quiet person 'cept this is the internet so not so much here. :rolleyes:

Uhhhh... i like pandas :D

Well there is all the useless information about me :D
Hope to get to learn more about others and be a part of the community!

Welcome to AS, Issleeping. :)
You remind me a bit of Checkmate - what with playing lolicon VNs and loving Clannad. :D
Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay here and see you around the forum. :)

Welcome to AS, Issleeping. :)
You remind me a bit of Checkmate - what with playing lolicon VNs and loving Clannad. :D
Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay here and see you around the forum. :)

but... but... but..... CheckMate is "Pure and Innocent" he only plays roricon and he's a Mikocon :P

Okay now anyways lol

Welcome to the site officially Issleeping :D

Welcome to ASF, Issleeping.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Someone by the name of Schizofreak will give you some questionnaire for you to answer, so that we could get to know you more.
BTW, where are you from?

oh... mention me?

oh hello there nice to meet you ~ a legend of zelda fan eh?! all hail link... ~
also fan of nobuhiro watsuki's work .. i suggest you read his manga... rururouni kenshin / samurai x.. bunso renkin is awesome as well ~ .

oh perhaps interview?

:059: Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Hey buddy, welcome to ASF! I too shed man tears on that Clannad. Such a piece of anime. Have fun and enjoy your stay. :D

Thanks for the welcoming everyone :D
Sorry ive been gone for a bit for a out of state anime convention (was awesome!)
Not sure who Checkmate is but sounds like one kool kat :D

Oh dunno if it matters (i really dont care) but my name is Cameron :D CALL ME WHAT YOU WISH

ALRIGHTY answer time

1)Where i live - I am from the United States ( Florida) but i currently reside in North Carolina
2)Username - My username is because everyone that has known me knows me best because i am almost always asleep XD
3) Anime - Ive been falling behind on anime due to recent Vns but i will be catching up on Bleach right now but i just finished
re-watching toradora, watching steins gate now. ( Thats all i got done in like two days WORKING ON IT!) Favorite anime....
i have so trouble answering this question cause usually all the anime i watch somehow becomes my new favorite anime but Clannad, Buso Renkin and angel beats and the ones i re-watched the most so i guess that?
4)Music - According to my itunes - Senses Fail, Blink 182, Radwimps (WOO :D)The Killers. I listen to other Japanese stuff but i cant really understand it thus i dont listen to much :(
5) Favorite song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2y8Ba3WwPY (even if i have no idea what he is saying)
6) I found AS because when i decided to play a Vn after (i forget which) in a anime the character was playing a VN.I ended up curious to what they were. THUS here i am :)
7) I have now played a good number of VNs like (recently) G senjou no Maou ( Haru's ending... more man tears have been shed ;.; <-- is that a crying face?)
I played Kara no Shoujo but kind of disliked it only because * POSSIBLE SPOILER* i was refused a "happy" ending but i guess toko's real ending will have to do :/ - and a good number of other VNs.
8) Hobbies - ANIME! is that a hobby? oh well. I guess playing guitar, writing stories/poetry (im a deep kind of guy XD)
9)Stuff I like - Uhhhhhh Girls :D... and pandas. On a more serious note though music and writing are most important to me (beside friends and family)
10) I am to begin my first year of Collage in like two weeks sooooo yup :D
11) 18 though people think im like 24ish when i grow out the beard semi emo looking hair.
12) FOOD - Bacon, some japanese stuff though i am not very big of raw stuff, Mostly Italian food since me and my family are the stereotypical loud Italian family
13) Languages - Aside from English, a bit of Italian and JUST started learning Japanese through Rosetta Stone so hopefully that :D
14) Relationship Status - Single after the hellstorm that was my last relationship a few weeks back ( she be crazy) XD
15) read or write Japanese - i know like two characters XD BUT im working on it!
16) Opinion on Cartoon vs Anime - I really dont see them to be any different from one another cause hell i still watch cartoons like Ed, Edd, and Eddy or courage the cowardly dog and watch anime but if i had to say if there was a difference it would be in what the major theme of the story and or show was and who it pertained to cause ive seen stories that are children stories but any adult could relate or become engrossed and possibly vice versa. So i try not to put down either in that aspect :D
As long as its a good story, let it be anime or cartoon, whatever fits the artist.

guess thats it O.o

So thanks again everyone for the Welcoming and now onward to spam section!
OH if anyone has any good anime/ manga/Vns/ recommendations, let me know :D
@schizofreak Thanks for the recommendation. Im reading rururouni kenshin now!

North Carolina... ain't that where MCRD Parris Island located? or is it on the other Carolina?
How long have you been on there? and how long have you been in Florida? BTW, a member from Florida too.

Yeah MCRD Parris Island is located in South Carolina. Bit far from me but i live near the border. Ive been in North Carolina for 4 years and ive lived in Florida for since i was born. Nice to meet another Floridian ^_^

This is Checkmate, reporting in for duty...

ah well... Welcome to the forum

Please don't believe anyone here that talk about me. I'm just a poor, pure and innocent person that got trolled pretty often.

EV_A06_04.jpg

If you want to see more (more carries various meaning, including but limited to seeing her in various type of clothes, or not at all), hang out the LPW thread in the Spam section, or visit our IRC channel :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?