Well, uh, hi ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaelia

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
My name is Exaelia. It's nice to meet you! I like many different animes and mangas. I hope I can type up a good introduction for everyone. I sometimes lose my temper, but only if you tell me that I have anger issues. Inside, when people tell me that, I'm crying.:crushed: But I try to be strong. Sometimes I don't know that limit, and I scare people away. I hope I can have a new start here. I'm not sure how long this is supposed to be, so I'm not sure if I should stop typing or not. Maybe I should continue, if I didn't already scare you away. I love to watch Gintama, but it's been on for five years and still no English dubs. I have the BIGGEST crush on Gintoki... *daydreams*:blushhappy: Wait what?:sowwy: Oh hi, you're reading this, I forgot. I'm going to stop rambling now. Bye bye! :bye:

Yup.. Hi.. Glad you made your Introduction thread...

Nice to meet you, Welcome to the on and only ASF...
Have fun and drop by the spam section...

And just for an advance notice.. most of the guys/girls or maybe all of em..
That's going to greet you (Me included in the package)
Are S(p)amers.. So if you want to find us you know where to look...

Hmn.. Anger management issues huh.. I got one my self... When I go bezerk I just kick and punch everything/ everyone except the ones that I consider my friend... My red belt in Taekwondo makes things worse since no one can stop me.. If can hold a stick (Wood or metal) it's get more worse.. since few years of Kendo training.. Well.. Just try to control those emotions..

May God be with you...

hi Exaelia welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you~

enjoy and have fun.

now have some cakes~
4gdm221782011030612380529.jpg

Ralium.. That's Ohime-sama's duty to give mew members cookies... But.. Oh well...

Hi there Exaelia..
Welcome to AS Forum..
Looks like you've already posted stuffs on spam n game section XD Hope you like it
And hope you'll enjoy this forum :3
Nice to meet ya
Mr.-Onion-Head-4.gif

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Eh... I don't mind if other people post pictures of sweets.

I love Gintama as well. You can discuss it in the manga thread. :3

Please have something sweet for your sweet self~

sample-2669d8c6d2b90c8f64551be6319cafee.jpg

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Exaelia~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I, myself, have anger issues. I think some of us here has seen me 'rage' at some points the time I stayed on the forum. -cough- Chopstick Tournament -cough- Anyways, I have no watched Gintama in my life, besides the first 2 episodes. Mostly everyone here has seen it, I'm left out. GOSH DARNIT.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Exaelia~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I, myself, have anger issues. I think some of us here has seen me 'rage' at some points the time I stayed on the forum. -cough- Chopstick Tournament -cough- Anyways, I have no watched Gintama in my life, besides the first 2 episodes. Mostly everyone here has seen it, I'm left out. GOSH DARNIT.

*hug* It's okay. Strawberry milk? c:

I would like some strawberry milk, to be honest. But I don't know if you were offering it to me or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。