Well, hey to the hi to the howdy everybody! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riokushinaku

***☆RIO☆***
Jan 31, 2013
Hey there everyone! My name's Riokushinaku, Rio for short. Whilst waltzing through the internet, I happened to stumble across this quaint little forum and read several post. One very long discussion about lollies and their good/"bad" aspects, was pretty darn entertaining :lmao:. So far, it seems like this place is full of some pretty good people. At least more than most forums about anime anyway :innocent:. I just wanted to introduce myself and say heeellllooo to everyone! :hi: Ok, well, I don't know what else to say right now, but I'm open to questions. K bye!:bye:

*Oh, I don't know if anyone will read it at this point :reallyconfused:, but my name is pronounced like this: Ree-oh-koo-shee-nah-koo. Aka, japanese pronunciation ^_^. I wanted to put that in, because a lot of people have trouble pronouncing it. K bye! :bye:

Last edited:
Welcome to AS Riokushinaku~

Hmm... lolis... i wonder where that came from lol xD

Well come by the spam and games sometime :3

Reactions: Riokushinaku
Hellos Rio,

I hope u enjoy your stay here and drop by games/spam section when u have time. C ya around

Thanks Sam and Monjster! I'll be sure to drop by some time soon :3. Yeah, Sam, you were the most memorable from that whole thread. Lol, no matter what was said, you always just kept your cool and told it like it is :P. And I fist pumped the air at Monjster's reply to that guy XD. I think I finally found a forum that I actually 'want' to be active in haha! Thanks again for the warm greetings ^_^.

Oh, fun fact, my sig is a product of my own sweat and blood :D. I didn't draw the base picture, since I don't have a pad for computer drawing. My, computer, art style is taking one or several pictures and redrawing, heavily editing, adding, subtracting, etc. Miku was actually really happy, didn't have the mask, and a few other things. Also, what's written, is all original from my brain space too. So a few hours later, and that's the final product :). Figured I might throw out a fun fact or two, since this is my intro ;)

Welcome in the ASF-team, Riokushinaku!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice: Nice work at your siggy...:goodtea:~>

Thanks Nanashi! :fulfilled: I'm sure I'll have a great time here. And thanks for the compliment on my sig :blushhappy:. I didn't make it specifically for this. I actually made it a few months ago, just because I was in the mood :P. But it was perfect for my sig, so I just slapped it on here.

Lol i was wondering about the mask xD But nice work~ Your little poem is somewhat confusing though ;p

Welcome Rio, the people here are definitely some of the nicest I've met (so you'll fit in very easily :)).
Hope to see you in some of the threads soon :cheering:

Thanks Sintarow :D. Yeah, this place definitely seems much more friendly than any anime forum I've ever been to. Definitely the largest too.

Hmm... does that signature you slapped together meet the forum guidelines???

:3

Lol i was wondering about the mask xD But nice work~ Your little poem is somewhat confusing though ;p

Thank you :blushhappy:. The poem speaks of the, figurative, mask that some people wear to hide their true feelings. This, represents me. I have severe depression and a not so happy past, to put it lightly. I've learned to cope with my feelings by just acting happy to everyone around me, that way I don't bring them down too. But wearing that fake smiling mask all of the time can be a burden after many years. When you want to scream from the pain inside, you wave hello. When you want to cry because all of the memories, you laugh. When you want to run away and hide from the world and all its troubles, you smile and act like everything is alright. It can break you down to the point where you just want to give up. But you can't take that mask off while others are around, because you've kept it on for so long that its something you can't just turn off. Anyone who has to bear the weight, of a mask like this, wants nothing more than to find someone to truly make them happy. Someone who will give them a reason to not have to wear that mask anymore. The mask in the picture is made of stone, to represent the weight, coldness, and burden of the fake smile some of have to wear. The cracks in the mask, represent how its hard to keep that facade going for such a long time and sometimes it comes close to breaking all together. The moral of my picture and poem is this, not every smile is genuine and even the happiest person in the room could be one step away from shutting themselves away from the world, or worse. Treat everyone with kindness and love, because you never know if the person your speaking to is one bad experience away from never being heard from again... :dispirited:

Well, it is quite larger than the maximum resolution allowed. However, i seen that it automatically shrinks it when I make a post on the forums. I kept the larger resolution, so people will still be able to read the poem I wrote, if they click on it to make it larger. If it showed its original size in every post I made, I would have just chose another picture as my sig. :P Pie the way, slapped together isn't what I did, I was just making light to the process lol. It could me quite a lot of time to finish this piece.

Just a little note, watch out for double posts. Just try editting your last post and not posting again.

Have fun

Hmm... currently trying to get out of depression myself... though i dont have your particular mask... i always worry that im just going to trouble everyone around me but i havent made a mask yet as i dont think this depression is going to be permanent although it has already left enough effects in the month that it lasted... ive been asking them if i have been troubling them but during the worser parts i just need someone to talk to... selfish but they havent told me to stop so... i guess ill rely on them for a bit more... the reason for my depression would seem stupidly simple compared to others anyway... its nothing grand at all...

Also, if it helps XP, at least I did shrink it a little haha!:lmao: Its original resolution is 1920x1080, since my computer runs on a 46" HD display. I shrunk it down to 1,024×575 to try and make it a bit smaller. Any smaller than that, and the text is too blurry to read. I made this as an HD piece, so shrinking it is detrimental to its health. :sowwy:

Also, if it helps XP, at least I did shrink it a little haha!:lmao: Its original resolution is 1920x1080, since my computer runs on a 46" HD display. I shrunk it down to 1,024×575 to try and make it a bit smaller. Any smaller than that, and the text is too blurry to read. I made this as an HD piece, so shrinking it is detrimental to its health. :sowwy:

Hmm try shoving it into a spoiler? They might let that pass if it was in one~

Well I remember us in school in literature class doing someone who wrote that all people wear masks. Well it is very debatable but still.

One mans pond, is another mans ocean Sam. You should never feel like your reasons for feeling the way you do aren't just as valid Edit[as] anyone else's. Everyone handles things differently and something that could be seen as meaningless to one person, could change another person's life forever. I'm glad you have someone who you can talk to, and someone who is ok with lending you their support. With depression, the best treatment is the love and support from people you care for :bigeyes:

Just a little note, watch out for double posts. Just try editting your last post and not posting again.

Have fun

*is confused* I double posted? I can't find a double posting, from me, on this thread. I probably just don't understand what you mean. I'm notoriously terrible with forum formatting, coding, and posting :crushed:. Can you explain a little more on this? It might help me in the future ^_^. And if I did a bad thing, I'm sowwy :sowwy:

Lol u just did it again. Well, double posting means u made another post just right after your last one, so two in a row. So, if nobody posts after u and u need to say something more u have a "EDIT" option on the bottom right corner of your post. U can add the text there and not make another double post :P

Hmm basically double posting is posting twice in a row though they arent particularly strict about it... just try not to too much?

Some people dont wear masks... or so i would like to believe... but i know that i am not one of those who can get through life without a couple masks for the situations...

Well the main reason for my depression is friendship thus friendship is also the best cure... friends are among the things i value the highest which is why im even having a depression which lasts so long... but the depression is also ruining my logical thinking so... its not good ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.