Wazaap! Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeru

Mar 28, 2013
Hey, im Akeru and just got into this forum while searching for some visual novels. By a click glance on the site i didn't just found what i wanted, i also found something that i was searching for a long time. A nice forum to be around.

About myself. What can i say?
Im not that in on anime anymore but i fell in love with manga. I usually play visual novels or online games. Love chocolate, toys (stuffed animals) and meeting new people. I really want to say a lot of things but i guess im dont wanna make this long. Anyway, nice to meet ya, i hope we can get along c:

Your searching have on now a end...

Welcome in the ASF-team, Akeru!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Welcome to AS Akeru~

Drop by the spams if you want to have random little chats and maybe check out the rpg drawing contest as well xD

Hmm manga or anime... i found anime later so i think i like it more for the moment but i read manga for much longer x3

hello akeru<3
you'll have a great time being here and talking about the things you love.
I hope to chat with you sometime and talk about random crazy stuff :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3