Wassuupppp! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kixxaz

Bringer of Eternal Calm
Sep 2, 2014
Hajimemashite, minna-san!
I've known about this site for a while but never really went through the time to actually use it until now. There's a lot of interesting things here and the people seem nice too! I'm currently (don't know if this is irrelevant lol) starting my 4th year of college pursuing a bachelor's in software engineering. I've been watching anime since Dragon Ball Z started airing on Toonami for those of you who know what I'm talking about.

Faves:
Favorite Manga: Elfen Lied (the feels) & Ichigo 100% (the romance)
Favorite Anime: Anohana, Elfen Lied, Gurren Lagann, Toradora, Death Note, Gundam SEED... and so many more

Anyways, that's about it. Treat me well, fellow anime-lovers. :)

My Anime list:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kaz3320

Strange... the last intoduction I posted didn't show up. Anyways, I'll start again:

Hey minna-san!

I've actually known about this site for some time but didn't really start using it until just now (haha). I've been browsing the threads and everyone seems to be very friendly here. So I must ask, won't you be my (online) friend too? xD
Anyways, about myself: I'm currently starting my 4th year of college pursuing a bachelor's in Software Engineering (yes, I love computers). I got into anime when Dragon Ball Z aired on Toonami if some of you remember that broadcast (best time to watch cartoon network imho). And it allllllll went downhill from there.... j/k. I feel that anime, manga and videogames played a huge impact on who I am now and I'm proud of it. :P

Side stuff:
Favorite Anime: Elfen Lied, Gurren Lagann, Gundam SEED, Anohana, Death Note (too many to name)
Favorite Manga: Elfen Lied (the feels), Ichigo 100% (the romance!)
Favorite Game: Final Fantasy X

I also like to read shoujo romance mangas becauz romance! >.>;

That's about it I guess. I'm under your care fellow anime-lovers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wassup! :)

Hi! kixxaz. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Well, welcome to ASF kixxaz!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to AS kixxaz~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

Hmm... im going to guess the link was the reason your other post didnt show up =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?