Wasn't exactly sure how to start so I just went along with what was in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyte

Trusted Member
Aug 30, 2014
Hello forum, if you couldn't tell from the title I'm rather shy with these kind of things, hell despite being on the other side of the world safe behind the glass confines of my monitor I'm still relatively nervous about submitting this.

But hey, I figured why not since countless others seemed to have gone through what I am now.

Oh dear now I'm just writing an essay, well to keep this short I hope we all treat each other respectfully and I'll be in your care!

Muhahahaha! Now that you have revealed yourself I can now find you ,stalk you till the edge of the earth and harass you!
:nekopara_stare:
Jokes aside~ Welcome to ASl! Where we can see your H-activities you left inside your monitor <3
Join us in the discussion or pure and innocent room. For random chit-chats, head to the spam area~We hope you enjoy your stay here Flyte~
:gakuran_haha:

Hm...Too smart to acknowledge this was a good idea.

Yet too much of a NEET to not accept friendship when it's offered (:P Jokes), well thanks for the reply! I'll try to show up when I can, however there is much lurking to be done!

And man I need to learn how to format lol, my post looks plain in comparison, especially compared some of the other newbies >.<

Hm...Too smart to acknowledge this was a good idea.

Yet too much of a NEET to not accept friendship when it's offered (:P Jokes), well thanks for the reply! I'll try to show up when I can, however there is much lurking to be done!

And man I need to learn how to format lol, my post looks plain in comparison, especially compared some of the other newbies >.<
Oh, it's easy really~ Highlight text and click the small buttons in the editors.
See that yellow smiley icon? there's hidden stickers if your click "More"~
Good luck with lurking~ :3

welcome flyte to anime sharing enjoy spamming and I would recommend joining us in the LPW thread in the spam section~

we make lots of weird conversations about assassinating each other once we get to know each other for real :evillaugh: just kidding but really we do that

its a fun place and people are very friendly so you shouldn't be shy , hope you have fun.

also I should warn you sakimichi is truly a dangerous person kill at sight, you got it

:nekopara_surprised:omg congratulations [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; on becoming a mod , I just noticed it now, long live sakimichi:gakuran_go:

:mafiaboss:now since you became a mod I'm offering you a chance , together we shall rule this forum , we shall knock down coro and checkmate then I'll make sure you'll have a higher position and no one ABSOLUTLEY NO ONE SHALL DEFY US, how about it :evillaugh:....together:bigeyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

I have to ask, I love that GIF in your sig Anayomex may I ask where it's form?

Well, welcome to ASF Flyte!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to AS Flyte~

Drop by the spam and games sometime~

Ralium seem to be going just a bit nuts =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.