Umm Umm Pls Dont Bite >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimmi

Apr 14, 2011
I found this forum while searching for download links to an anime and i registered because its such a cute forum lol. I love anime and its my way of spending time. I have watched a Lot of anime, my favourite one being Clannad and Clannad After Story!

I hope to stick around the forum for some time and maybe forever :rolleyes: . But so far i'm really confused cus there is so much stuff here >.<

Welcome and enjoy your time in ASF!

I'm sure you already spotted the spam section and it is the place where we hang around other than the IRC channel!

See you around mimmi ;P

Yeah! But it was on the recent replies thing so i went there expecting a quick reply xD

Recent reply just mean the latest post on any thread ;P That's all ;P you won't always necessarily get a quick reply on the recent posts ;P

oh.. its you.. nice to meet you.. welcome to anime-sharing..

i'd hope you enjoy your stay here~

(drop by in the spam section if you have time. )

. . .

oh i like the mode of your introduction thread. ~ .

. . .

the way you label/start of your thread as an introduction.. . . .-> mode..

LOL @ Schizo.

Hi there Mimmi. Looks like I found a match that likes Clannad too. Haha.. I'm playing a VN of it now. I finished watching the 2 seasons. They ROCKS. :D Haha. Alright enjoy the forum then. :D Come and say hi over our IRC. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link.

Oh i'll join in a while! And Clannad is a masterpiece! I am often lurking for the best of the best of everything i do. Now that i watched Clannad, all other anime seems a bit disappointing lol. I started Air last night but i dropped it on the fourth episode because it became boring.

I cried like a baby watching clannad >_<

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, mimmi~ ^^

I did watch Clannad too and consider it one of my favorite anime. =D
Hope you will enjoy your stay here. ;)

@ Mimi: I nearly cried though.. Teary eye that time. The climax was soo good. :D

Too many slice-of-life romance fans here. :P
Anyway, enjoy your stay at AS, mimmi, and if you have a question feel free to ask. ^^

wow. Happy Birthday mimmi~

welcome to ASF~
have fun in your stay here. :3

Last edited:
oh belated happy birthday ~ . .

i guess a fan of key's work...slice of life. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。