Um...Hello everyone... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Jan 8, 2011
Hello, I just became a member of this site, and I'm not sure what kinds of things there are to do. ^^;

ohh welcome ^^ to A-S
well you can do what ever you like i guess depends on the rules thou.

nice to meet you err what should i call you? o.o

Greeting and welcome to AS, Xaltis~ ^^

As for what to do, you can always come and chat with us in the discusion section or have fun with some of us in the spam section.
Or you can show up in the creativity corner and show us your artistic skill.
And/or uploading stuff in the proper section as you follow the forum rules.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around the forum. ;)

your name whats ur name?

Oh, just call me Xaltis ^^

Greeting and welcome to AS, Xaltis~ ^^

As for what to do, you can always come and chat with us in the discusion section or have fun with some of us in the spam section.
Or you can show up in the creativity corner and show us your artistic skill.
And/or uploading stuff in the proper section as you follow the forum rules.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around the forum. ;)

I could do chatting, I'm no good at art stuff so I won't be doing that = (

Btw does anyone know anything about "Noble Works" ? That (what I think is a) new anime game?

Welcome Xaltis, be sure to drop by the Spam section as there seems to be where most fun is other than lurking around collecting/downloading things uploaded by our hard working corocoro and varies other uploader. What is most important is be sure to enjoy your stay and let hope you'll have a nice experience in AS. With that said, welcome to AS again, and see you around ;D

Welcome to AS, Xaltis. ^^
Well, you do whatever you want - just remember to have fun during it. ;)
See you around the place. :p

Anime-Game huh?

They are Eroge ;)

Btw, can you read Japanese?

EV103BA.png

:059: Hi Xaltis and welcome to AS!

a bit short for an intro, do you have the time? if you mind we've like to know more about you XD just for a quick interview:
Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. Do you know Checkmate?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

as for the eroge you can check for the unicode settings/applocale to get japanese games running.

if you got anymore questions feel free to do so. I'd answer them as much as i can. be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Last edited:
:059: Hi Xaltis and welcome to AS!

a bit short for an intro, do you have the time? if you mind we've like to know more about you XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. Do you know Checkmate?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

as for the eroge you can check for the unicode settings/applocale to get japanese games running.

if you got anymore questions feel free to do so. I'd answer them as much as i can. be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Q. How did you come up with that username? Well If you know the Kingdom Hearts Series they have weird names for nobodys (other ppl) like Sora is the main person and his nobody is Roxas. If you take the "X" out and switch "s" with "R" it spells "Sora". Mine is like "Tails" (from Sonic the hedgehog series) Xaltis <- take the "x" out and put "t" in front and switch "i" and "L".

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites? The animes I'm watching now or were recently watching are " MM! " and "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" <- Those along with "Mermaid Melody" are my favorites.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character? Um...I have alot I guess. Lucia from Mermaid Melody. Panty from Panty and Stocking. Mio from MM! anime, and Kanemoto from this anime/game w/e thing. ^^

Q. What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to basically all kinds of music. I really like Anime music though.

Q. What are your favorite songs? Fly Away Now from Panty and Stocking. The intro to MM! ( Yea alot of me revolves around these animes... ^^; )

Q. How did you find AS? I was searching for the Noble Works game and ended up here.

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play? I play ALOOOOOOT of games. The main game I play is "Super Smash Bros Brawl" I'm currently the 7th best in my state. My favorite gaming character is Sonic the hedgehog.

Q. What are your hobbies? Basically gaming and anime.

Q. What kind of stuff do you like? Girly stuff I guess? XD and gaming stuff.

Q. Are you a student? Not at the moment.

Q. How old are you? I'm 19

Q. What are your favorite foods? Pastas Steak and seafood.

Q. Do you know Checkmate? You mean...like chess? ^^;

Q. What Languages do you speak? Just English. Learning Japanese would be good though.

Q. Do you like FlashChat? Um...whats that? Can you show me it?

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese? No....I wish I did.... = (

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime? Animes I think are more series. I guess it depends on what kind though. Cartoon are kinda like there to be funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: shitotaku
Welcome to A-S, Xaltis.
I hope we have lots of fun together here in A-S.
Come and have fun in Spam Section, it's... fun. :P

Welcome to AS Xaltis, please do drop by the spam section and chat with us all ~

As for Noble Works, it is an ero game released by Yuzusoft last month. Dropping this http://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/eroge/ in case if you don't know what is an eroge.

Thanks for answering Xaltis!, a very unique name we've got XD.

Welcome to AS Xaltis, please do drop by the spam section and chat with us all ~

As for Noble Works, it is an ero game released by Yuzusoft last month. Dropping this http://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/eroge/ in case if you don't know what is an eroge.

Thank you Kou, I know what ero is though XD

I assume you're a girl? And you are into Noble Works? O-o how come!? The game is supposed for boys ;)

I didn't know what the game was at first. I just liked how the girls looked and stuff. I still haven't even played it yet. XD

Thanks for answering Xaltis!, a very unique name we've got XD.

Indeed it is. ^^

Hello Xaltis and welcome to AS.
Hope you enjoy your stay. ;p (Yay first time i welcome someone \o/)

So you like games like me! xD And you're a KH fan too it seems. That's awesome. =D
Besides the Wii and Ps2 what other consoles do you have, or are those the only ones? '-'

Hello Xaltis and welcome to AS.
Hope you enjoy your stay. ;p (Yay first time i welcome someone \o/)

So you like games like me! xD And you're a KH fan too it seems. That's awesome. =D
Besides the Wii and Ps2 what other consoles do you have, or are those the only ones? '-'

Thanks, and yea I have a wii a DS ps2 psp.

Btw if anyone would like to add me you can ^^;

I assume you're a girl? And you are into Noble Works? O-o how come!? The game is supposed for boys ;)
I didn't know what the game was at first. I just liked how the girls looked and stuff. I still haven't even played it yet. XD
Haha, are you saying that THAT is your only reason for your interest in Noble Works?

Haha, are you saying that THAT is your only reason for your interest in Noble Works?

Well not really. I also thought it was some other kind of game. I actually thought it was an anime show when I first saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。