Tjenare tjenare.. err... Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxodsh

Elite Member
Jan 3, 2012
Just wanted to say Hi to you all!

I'm from Sweden, currently studying IT with a focus on networking.
I usally spend 99.99% of my time infront of the computer reading manga, watching anime, lurking forums or playing games.
Sometimes I take pen and paper/tablet and do some sketching or digital art, thou thats just for my own entertainment :P
Other than that I tend to be very carefree and take everyday as they come.

Also I'm currently playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness... DAMN that elusive legendary Cosmic Blade :@

Hope we can be friends, see ya around ^^

Welcome to AS Lxodsh~ Im pretty sure ive seen you around somewhere already xD

Welcome to AS forums and have fun in the spam section :)
ooo~ Disgaea i havent played any game from that series in awhile

oh well nice to meet you :XD:

Hej! try 100% in front of the computer :D Aww i wanna some of your sketches/art D: You seem pretty cool.

Thank you guys! Fun will be had!
[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] B-b-but..I have to sleep, eat and drive to school and.. :ohnoes:

Thank you guys! Fun will be had!
[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] B-b-but..I have to sleep, eat and drive to school and.. :ohnoes:

Aww its k :] Get your rest and feed that tummy ^-^ you drive? gah your awesome xP school bleh >.<

Hajimemashite~!
Welcome and Enjoy your stay! And yea as Lumie said, pls show us some of your work :3

Welcome to ASF and God Dag, Lxodsh.
Have fun in the forum.

Which part of Sweden are you from?

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] My art eh? Sometime in the furture maybe. When death is staring into my soul lol x) I'm not that confident :P
Also driving is.. fun I guess? Haha

*edit* [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] Well I live in Östergötland so southeast part

Last edited:
Cool. I have a friend that leave somewhere near that area, I think. It's in between the 2 big lakes, Vaenem and Vattem, in a town called Emtunga.

Ahh sweet. Between Vänern and Vättern... has to be Västergötland, probably! *quick google**Emtunga* Yeah it is! :P

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION][/MENTION] My art eh? Sometime in the furture maybe. When death is staring into my soul lol x) I'm not that confident :P
Also driving is.. fun I guess? Haha

-----------------

[MENTION=12942]Lxodsh[/MENTION] Grrr which means we will never see any art :( my life is ruined now lol. Hm i guess driving is fun at the beginning then just get's blah after that. Like great i gotta drive ahhhhhhh. I only parked my mom's car once & i felt like i was gonna crash it D: I shouldn't be behind the wheel xD

Last edited:
Hey, welcome!

99.99% in front of the computer lol. I'm the same, but I spent most of my time programming computer games lol

Finally an easy going, takes life as it is kind of guy.

Nice to have ya' on the site. See ya' around the spam section.

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Ahh Poor girl *comforts* Do you want a cookie? A hug? If driving not your thing just blackmail ask someone to be your personal driver :dthumbup: xD

[MENTION=13048]Danny[/MENTION] Programming nice! I did take a webdesign class so I know some PHP/javascript, kinda fun to be able to make your own webpage :P

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] Yeah worrying is a waste of time so I try to make the best of the situation and have fun :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.