And thus, I make my own introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemist of Atlas

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2014
Greetings. I'm Alchemist of Atlas. I don't know what else I could say. I'm pretty quiet, but fan of some things. If you want to know some stuff about me, I can answer, though in some cases I might be a bit more reserved with my answers. One thing's for sure. English is not my native language, but I can understand it.

With the few or much I can contribute, I'd try my best to provide some stuff or tell advices, as well.

Welcome to AS Alchemist of Atlas~

And come by the lpw if you want~

Hmm your english is decent though~ Or at least i dont see anything wrong at a glance xD

Thanks.

My english is still not that great (my understanding of english is around the 70%). There are still some few words I might not understand, though. <.<;

Hello and welcome to ASF atlas ~ :fluteangel:

Oh come on, it's pretty much a given if you're a >=second language in english
The number of words that has the same or close meaning to a common word is massive, it's normal

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3