Sorry for lurking for so long and hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakurouken

Aug 7, 2011
Hello AS forum~

Uhm, ive watched anime for 2 or 3 years, and a couple of months ago i decided to give a try to erogames (they are really good). I would like to focus on graphics, design and stuff related to that for a future, even thought im a newbie and never coursed anything related, so i might give it a try to the graphic case section. I like touhou, despite being bad at the games (except TH12.3), and my biggest obssession is Konpaku Youmu. And lastly, im not good stablishing comunication with people so if i somehow offend anyone in the future, my sincere apologizes ^^' Oh and im a foreign english speaker, so yeah :).

I guess thats enought for an intro, hello again and have a Happy New Year!

Welcome to AS forums Hakurouken :)
Nice plan you have there for the future

Join us in the spam section for the fun
Your always welcomed there :XD:

Welcome to AS Hakurouken :3
Another touhou lover huh xD
Happy New Years~

arigatou for the incredibly fast reply xD i actually planned to come check again after an hour but nevermind ^^

Lol we have no life we were stalking you we just happened to see the post before the others~

Welcome to ASF, Hakurouken.
Have fun in the forum.

Your location said Spain. Can to share with us which part of Spain do you stay?

Thanks alexsdu. North of Spain, Asturias - Oviedo. Even thought i live here im not spanish, and mostlike wont stay many years more.

Welcome to ASF, Hakurouken

:hi:

Have fun in the forum

Thanks alexsdu. North of Spain, Asturias - Oviedo. Even thought i live here im not spanish, and mostlike wont stay many years more.
Are you studying in Spain, or your family member working there?
Where are you really from then?

Thanks and welcome too divondestiny~
[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] On my passport im Peruvian, lived there for 10 years and have been 6 in spain. And im alone with my mother and brothers in spain, rest of family live in Peru, USA or Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.