This site saved my night, hi to all (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool_Wolff

Oct 16, 2014
I thought I'd share my experience about how i got here on a long stormy night:

I had weeks looking for an awesome hentai pic that got posted on 4chan, got in love the second i saw it. I was determined to find the sauce so i went and used reverse image search, got Japanese automatic translator, surfed through omegastar.jp looking for the titles, googled the (wrongly translated) game names that came up there, until (after a lot of clicks and links) finally landed on a g.e-hentai CG gallery with the hentai in question, and for a random lucky strike i saw the comments and found one that linked to the game torrent in sukebei.nyaa which linked here (a contribution from one of the mods, girlcelly, i can't thank you enough :D )

That absolutely made my night, i searched the complete game series and i want to share them with you :

Game series name: Pretty Kaleidoscope: (Bishoujo Mangekyou) ( 美少女万華鏡 ) (3 games so far)
Publisher: [ωstar]
Games list:
1.- Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo ( 美少女万華鏡 ―呪われし伝説の少女― ) (Legendary Cursed Girl)

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=88361

2.- Wasurenagusa to Eien no Shoujo ( 美少女万華鏡 -忘れな草と永遠の少女 ) (Never Forget Me, The Eternal Girl)

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=151569 (This is the one i saw on 4chan and fell in love, blue haired girls blow my mind :rolleyes: )

3.- Katsute Shoujo Datta Kimi e ( 美少女万華鏡 -かつて少女だった君へ ) (Kimi/She Was a Girl Once)

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=396399

Awesome hentai, better than my past favorite Tinklebell Series, 10/10

Gotta love internet <3

Hmm... I'm happy for you that you last night here somehow managed the things, but I'd you heavily recommend that you (If you some stuff here sharing want, then you've to first than Uploader be) the rules for uploading read would, before you what here uploading, okay? - Because the admins/Mods doesn't like, if who freely stuff share (Especially if in the wrong section posted/uploaded is), I don't want you bullying or anything, I'm not your enemy but a friend, where/who just about possible consequences warning tries, okay^_^?

Edit: Well, welcome to ASF Kool_Wolff!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Thanks for the kind words :) i sorry but i didn't understood much about what you wrote, only the part of uploading my own content (?) but i didn't uploaded anything, just posted the links i found. Btw, the rules link you posted appears to be obsolete, or at least it says so :confused:

i sorry but i didn't understood much about what you wrote, only the part of uploading my own content (?) but i didn't uploaded anything, just posted the links i found. Btw, the rules link you posted appears to be obsolete, or at least it says so :confused:

Well, earlier what you linked have the torrent/nyaa-links, wasn't your content? If not then sorry, but nevertheless. Yours or not, it injures the rule of this forum download-materials outside of the Download-section to post and share, you've really the rules to first read because so can you maybe some problems of the Admins/Mods here get - especially from our boss Admin, Checkmate.

If you really some download-contented-materials share want, then please really the rules of the uploader read, okay^_^?

Last edited:
especially from our boss Admin, Checkmate.

You mean checkmate as in ygopro.it server checkmate? Because if it is, i know that guy! :eek:

LEjd64p.png

Anyway I'll do that :9

Attachments

• score_graph.php.png
    score_graph.php.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
You mean checkmate as in ygopro.it server checkmate? Because if it is, i know that guy! :eek:

LEjd64p.png

Anyway I'll do that :9
Hmm, currently not sure but (Am' tired now...>_>) if you been at Checky's twitter account and seen have on his profile side that he from Canada is, then we speaking about the same person...^_^

Welcome to AS Kool_Wolff~

Ehh well... basically uploaders here post links... =w= This site doesnt actually host any games and whatnot..~

Drop by the spam and games if you have time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。