Short Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaito17

Nov 5, 2013
Hello,

well, since im terribly bad at this "describe yourself" stuff, I keep it short. You may just ask if you are curious. :)
I´m from Germany and I love animes. Elfenlied, Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica and Code geass count to my favorites. I probably won´t have too much time for discussions and posting here in general, but I´ll try to stay active.

So, what else to say? I don´t know, I hope I found a nice community here. :D

Best Regards

Last edited:
hello! its nice to meet you c: is it alright for me to call you Kaito ouo? and its fine i think your introduction is fairly well done 8'D if anyone were to ask me "exactly who is leia" even i wouldnt be able to answer XD

oh and i think you've stumbled across a great community O/ i cant say much about my inactive self but if you'd like to talk and get to know some of the other members i'd recommend joining the discussions and spam section :'3 and well if you ever wanted to simply chat or rant to someone im all ears 8D ♥

Welcome to AS Kaito...

hope you enjoy in here.. even dont have time spam or active a lot...

Cyaa~~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Kaito17!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Kaito~

Drop by the spam/games sometime for randomness x3 Stuff in my siggy as well if you would like to poke~

Hmm... intro stuff... everyone has their own way x3 At least you put something~

People here are nice usually..~ If you like randomness..~ /me jumps in a hole~

Thank you for your welcome greetings guys, I appreciate it a lot.

Leia said:
is it alright for me to call you Kaito ouo?
Of course, 17 is only a random number anyway, since the plain nickname "Kaito" is often used on boards already.

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Sure I will, thanks.:)

I´d like to know one thing. Where do most of the users come from? USA?

Sure I will, thanks.:)

I´d like to know one thing. Where do most of the users come from? USA?

Hmm... Well, that is a good question, but I'll it so good explain how I can, okay?

Well, the answer is shared: Some are out of USA/Canada - Some are out of UK - And some are out of south-east Asia, especially from Indonesia...

Hope, that this enough is...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=76123]Kaito17[/MENTION]; haha alrights XD again, its nice to meet you kaito 8D
(looking at your avatar makes me want to watch darker than black again ouo)

Hey [MENTION=76123]Kaito17[/MENTION]; a lot of users here are also from Germany.

Hmm this forum is quite international~ Theres a large presence of indonesians here as well~ I remember check saying that most of the users were from asia (or at least the largest group)~

[MENTION=76123]Kaito17[/MENTION]; haha alrights XD again, its nice to meet you kaito 8D
(looking at your avatar makes me want to watch darker than black again ouo)

Hell yeah, you can add Darker than black to my top favorite list above, it was quite some time ago, since I saw an Anime which I´d rate with 5 stars. :D
And I like Yin and Amber, aren´t they kawai? :bliss: I just hope the second season will be as good as the first one, since the ending was not satisfying me completely.

And thanks nanashi,T-ELOS and samyeung for your answers. I guess I´ll find out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.