ShintoMania for my pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintomania

Apr 17, 2013
Hello folks!

No topics of how to introduce myself so I'll say I'm french, 30 fapping years lol, Im on all kind of stuff like games, internet, movies, series ...etc .

Here the list of genre I love :

S/M (oooh I want to whip your face with my dick so much baby; why, you want to test the elasticity of my cheek? hahaha)
Incest (mother/sister in law and aunt/cousin complex)
Anal (the backdoor is always free when u cant the front)
Futanari (girl/woman with dick)
Femdom (abv. female dominance)
Chikan (public molestation)
Harem (dream of all men ^^)
Oppai Oppai Oppai (big boobs but not like Lolo Ferrari cus it's not boobs anymore
Megane (girl with glasses, hehe can you see honey how Im happy; ofc not my glasses is full of your spem lol! Yeah u got the idea haha)
Demon (like succubus)
Shibari (art of Bondage)
Shimapan (striped panties specially with schoolgirl or/+ loli)
Lolicon (pure/innocent)
Trap (boys with feminine characteristics and living like a female, usually the next step after Futanari)
Tsundere (who loves well, chastises well ^^)
Vanilla (normal stuff like romance who end well, tss only in movies or manga/anime/game in our case)
Yuri (all boys want his girl to be bi just to ask for a trio ^^, maybe a little too sexist).

I would verify each links of thread I read and post constructive comment to help AS forum to be better, so I'm asking modo if I can have the grade of checker or whatever u call it + the ability to delete links if there are dead. Instead if u dont thrust me, I would just put it in my comment the state of the links.

I want to share my passion and helping so dont hesitate to ask me something, maybe i got the solution.

So I'll stop now cus I'm not writing a biography ;).

++

Last edited:
Welcome to AS shintomania~

Hmm list of stuff x3 Well... i suppose its normal enough... around here anyway xD

Drop by the spams :3 Check out the mafia game... if theyre accepting more player and youre interested... hmm i wonder... xD Well theres also the rpg drawing contest as well :3

Welcome in the ASF-team, Shintomania!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:

- I'm since some years a Shintoism, and this stuff haven't somehow no relation to the religion.
- How I see, you've your taste about teenager stuff listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3