And From The Shadows I Arise... Mmk enough with this epic nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowlockIV

Zero Shifter
Elite Member
Nov 9, 2010
Hey guys!

You all can call me either Zack, Shadow, Locke, Rogue, or whatever works. This is actually my first ever forum so I'd appreciate any additional help from any of you guys for anything later if no one minds ^^.

Let's see, when I started getting into anime, it wasn't really a hobby, it was all just about Pokemon, Yu Gi Yoh!, and all that good ol' stuff back then. Then, I ran into stuff like Chaos Head, Death Note, and Higurashi, and that's when I really became obsessed with such awesomeness. Pretty soon I've been into anime with the adventurous, pure comedy, mystery, and harem genres including Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index, 11eyes, Zero no Tsukaima, etc.

But what really got me afterwards was my first encounter of the infamous visual novels. Thanks to a friend of mine, I was directed to the beloved Exalpha Anime website and was insta-interested. That's when I got my very first VN: Shuffle! And now I'm all about bishoujo and visual novels.

How did I find this place? One fateful day while I was on Clannad (huge fan of Key), my best bud suddenly told me Exalpha had gone down! Coincidentally, Clannad was playing a sad BGM at the time, so I was in the mood instantly. Then, I found Anime-Sharing, and was constantly checking for updates, even when they weren't consistent on the site. And now I'm here, encouraged to actually join a forum for the first time, thanks to the latest update, lol.

If anyone wants to know, I'm also into Touhou and Mabinogi, and a few of my very fetishes are mikos and bishoujo with swords, as well as school girls ;3 I'm also attempting to teach myself Japanese (along with other languages...><) so if you got a few pointers, I'd be glad to have some. There's also the fact that I'm really lagging on anime lately, which is what my MyAnimeList is clearly showing... so help? Any other recommendations would also be considered.

Well, I hope my introduction wasn't too long or unnecessary in some areas. Again, it's glad to be here, and I hope we all get along and have fun. BANZAI!

Wow another big introduction... o.o Hi Zack ^^ Nice to meet you ^^

Zack said:
This is actually my first ever forum so I'd appreciate any additional help from any of you guys for anything later if no one minds
The FAQ And General Forum Rules is a start. Then you need to make friends ;D But you don't have to worry about the first two things to much. I'm sure anybody can help you if you ask nicely ^^ Feel free to ask me anything to OK? ^^

Nice, Clannad is a great start, and a school girl and Miko fetish xD You'll fix right in xD

And so, BANZAI! (Excuse if I did it wrong >_<)

Reactions: ShadowlockIV
Yeah ask Cocona anything :3 He knows everything about everything ^-^ Have a nice time at AS (Anime Sharing)

And making some new friends is probably the best thing with forums ;)

Well, since this IS the introductions section, it's good to know that you're female and not male, I don't think anyone needs to be misdirected so thanks =P

Hes not a girl <.< Or so says his introduction D;

I dunno what your talking about *whistles* xDDDDD

Oh and, lets talk in VMs instead Korum so we don't flood here xD This is Shadows time to shine xD

Welcome to AS, Locke. ^^

Do I detect a bit of a Final Fantasy fan in you? :P Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay here and our journey to make this the best forum all around. ^^

Heh heh, I've only just joined about an hour or two ago and I'm alrady enjoying it ;P This seems to be a nice, friendly community. Also, unfortunately I have nothing to do with Final Fantasy, in fact I've never played any of its games in my life D:

O_O welcome to AS, enjoy ur stay here. *spots another shouta*

Hello Shadow~
Welcome to AS! (:
Hope you enjoy you stay here & looking forward to see you around the forum~

Are you into imoutos/lolis?
Or Dota? ^^

Again, arigatou everyone.

@Kou: What's so shouta about me? ;D

@Nemuru: Not too much into imoutos and lolis, but I'd take anything kawaii, so count me in! Also, my knowledge is limited, so what is Dota? :o

Last edited:
They're cute & soft & ... many many things~
Dota, is well.. dota. XD
Google it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks