Salutations everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettycoolguy

Jul 29, 2012
Greetings,

I have joined your community because I have found many a rare gem amongst your horde of treasures and wanted to show my appreciation. I enjoy Anime, manga, Science and various other pursuits. My name (in case you were wondering) comes from the meme of the same name I like to have a generic yet identifiable name on forums and such. It shall be a pleasure getting to know you and the community at large. I am unfortunately (or if you so deem it fortunately) I am not a very active forum user so I hope you will bear with me as I will try to respond to any questions in a timely manner.

cordially,

Prettycoolguy

sign2v.jpg

Hellos prettycoolguy~ and welcome to Anime-Sharing.

Feel free to drop by the forum games/spam section whenever you like.

Good luck and have fun.

We hope you enjoy your stay here with us at A-S :runhappy:

welcome and I hope you enjoy the various treasures you find here courtesy of many gifted posters here :)

Welcome in to the near planet, AS., Prettycoolguy!

Have lot with us all and discovery your options.

Okay, but if you fly it again here are the doors for you, always open. Sayonara!

Welcome to AS Prettycoolguy :3

Another from cali xD

Drop by the spam/games in your spare time and well see if we can do anything about you not being active ;p

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Prettycoolguy~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

It is fine if you do not stay as an active member. You can always come back to check up on some things.

Welcome to ASF Prettycoolguy,
Drop by games n spam section if you have a time.
Nice to meet you :3

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It's great that you joined.

Active or not, just know that ASF and its members will always help in anyway possible.

Please have a cookie~

xcSBA.jpg

Welcome to Anime-Sharing enjoy you're stay here there's lots of stuff you can do here! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.