Salutations to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeymcstab

Nov 19, 2017
Dear community,

Hi, I am just your average joe who enjoys anime and both new and old. Its rare that I have time to enjoy a lot nowadays due to work, but hey all work and no play makes me a bitter dude. :P
Anyway is nice to meet all of you and hopefully have some good fun together.

Pokeymcstab

Reactions: espiekerella
Hi y'all.
I came here from F95zone, because it's starting to suck there, real bad. A friend of mine told me that he has been lurking here for a long time and it is full of games and good community support. Thanx.

Reactions: espiekerella
Well, this forum is starting to slowly die as well, but we still have a good amount of users. Anyway, welcome aboard!

I take it you are a Halo fan?

Well, this forum is starting to slowly die as well, but we still have a good amount of users. Anyway, welcome aboard!

I take it you are a Halo fan?

Oh yeah, I am a Halo Fan.;) What gave it away.

Why do you think that this forum is dying?

Dear community,

Hi, I am just your average joe who enjoys anime and both new and old. Its rare that I have time to enjoy a lot nowadays due to work, but hey all work and no play makes me a bitter dude. :P
Anyway is nice to meet all of you and hopefully have some good fun together.

Pokeymcstab

Hello. My name is Mathew. It is my pleasure to make friend with all you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3