Relapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirp

Apr 1, 2014
Hi, I'm Chirp ^>^

I recently got back into anime after not being active in consuming it for about a decade. I now seem to be watching it again; thanks in most part to a conversation with a friend. Since my "relapse" - the negative connotation of the word is in jest - I have watched or am currently watching: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto Shippuden, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Code Geass.

I have a bit of an otaku/figure/game collection I'd like to show off. On my short exploration I couldn't find an appropriate thread for this, so feel free to alert me to the relevant place if you know it yourself.

I'm 30, male and live in the UK. I'm blunt, dry and sarcastic. I can't guarantee I'll be active on this forum as I'm quite busy and quite lazy (a bad combination!) I do have very strong opinions, however, I am polite and pleasant... most of the time.

I'm also very much into video games, and I work in the games industry. I was a massive fan of JRPGs, but have not played any for a very long time. I now play most genres of games.

I have been to Japan four times, including living there for a year teaching English with Interac. My Japanese is poor but I can speak enough to get by.

That's about it that's relevant and leaves room for questions/chat, if anyone's interested?

Pleased to meet you.

Chirp

Welcome to AS Chirp~

Come by the spam and games if you want to chat?~

Hello and welcome to ASF chirp ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.