Rawr! That means "I love you" in Dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

Guard Skill: Harmonics
Elite Member
Nov 10, 2010
Okay, enough with the nonsense, let's get it together and get on with this intro. Hai everyone!

My real name's Jerome. I've gone through many forum names and I don't feel like naming them because, well frankly, they're all lame haha. Most of them, at least. So, call me what you will: Axis, my username for name or anything creative. Really, you can call me anything appropriate, I don't bite haha.

Moving along, I started getting into anime during my childhood years as, I'm guessing, a 2nd grader. I was a big fan of Pokemon back then, still somewhat a fan. I did watch a lot of anime on TV back when Cartoon Network had Toonami. Yes, I even started with Naruto. Rurouni Kenshin was one of my favorite animu back then; hell I've planned to re-watch the series since I forgot what happened in it.

I came across things like Clannad, Higurashi, and Shakugan no Shana over the years and I've grown an interest to these genres and more. I really like series like To Aru Majutsu no Index, Hayate no Gotoku!, and even the cute stuff like K-ON! and Shinryaku! Ika Musume! because, well, I can't explain why I like them; I just do haha. I have too much anime to name and I've got a list of anime waiting to be watched.

I came across my first visual novel when my best pal shared the Exalpha blog, and downloaded Shuffle! I enjoyed it and now I'm really into visual novels as well as anime. Now, every time I encounter a visual novel that catches my attention with its CGs and cuteness of the characters, I immediately send the link leading to the visual novel to him since we pretty much share the same interests when it comes to things like this.

I'm also into Touhou, but I haven't played the games in quite a long time nor have I listened to any arranges of the music. I also play Mabinogi in the Tarlach server along with my best pal, the one mentioned above. I'm currently learning 日本語 「Nihongo; Japanese」 at my high school and this is my second year in the class. I also play clarinet and have been playing for about 5 years, and counting. I have some Photoshop experience, but haven't touched it in a long time. I'm also interested in a lot of RPGs like Final Fantasy, the "Tales" games, and Ar Tonelico. Even though I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games except for Final Fantasy XIII, I think the series is great. And for Ar Tonelico, never played them, but I plan to soon, when I get the chance to get my hands on the games. Currently awaiting Ar Tonelico III.

I'm currently lagging in anime. Too bad I don't have enough time for them. :<
Anyways, I hope I didn't bore you with my incredibly long introduction. I tend to get carried away when I'm writing something like this. Let's become friends, yeah? :D

Last edited:
Hey man, welcome to AS Jom Jom/Jarhead. Ditto to anime lag ><
And you didn't really specificly mention me ;P

Welcome to AS, enjoy ur stay here~ Anime lag everyone has them *adds into backlog*

Welcome Axis ^^ Another long intro xDDD Don't worry I read :) We can be friends if you want ^^ Nice to meet you. Have a good time here ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ^^ I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here, heck, I'm already enjoying it haha. Nice to meet all of you and I hope we get to know each other on a friendly-level. :3

Checkmate 101 - This is cute
ev_mi05_ka.png

Why you don't have enough time for anime btw? :th_095_:

School, band, drumline, that good stuff. As for me, it's taekwondo, schoolwork, and just the matter of feeling like continuing a VN/anime after being sidetracked from it for so long :/

PS: Nice image btw ^^

I take it you and Locke know each other in real life then. :P

Welcome to AS and enjoy your stay here - I think we pretty much got all your anime related interests covered, so you should enjoy it here. ^^

Hello Axis~
Welcome to AS! (:
Hope you enjoy your stay here & looking forward to see you around the forum~

You like K-ON! too?!
Yay~ So who do you like? Azusa? Mio? ^^
& you play clarinet? o_o
Do you play other musical instruments?

Checkmate: It's exactly what Shadowlock says, sadly.

Corocoro: Yes, we do know each other in reality, haha. And yes, thank you for the welcome!

Nemuru: Hello! Yes, I do like K-ON! haha and I prefer Azusa over Mio since in my opinion, she looks and acts so much cuter than Mio does. Plus, those twin-tails + voice actress. x3 Oh, and also, at first I thought she was Mio's imouto, haha. Yes, I play clarinet along with a few other instruments such as piano, flute and mallets (marimba, xylophone).

Another K-ON! fan~ Yippee~
She's moe right! ^^
But Mio is moe too!
Hope the movie comes out by next year :D

Piano, hmm. Self-learned or lessons?
Do you play E. guitar or E. bass?

Hooray, another person who shares the same interests as me!
Yeah, yeah! They're both moe! ^^ And speaking of the movie, as soon as I heard there was gonna be a movie, I can't even describe how I felt.

And as for piano, I'm somewhat self-taught. But I'm not all that good; can't play compositions by people like Chopin haha.
And I wish! I want to learn how to play bass. xD

Yayness~ So you like Moe Moe Kyun?
I can post a picture i posted long ago here~ ^^
Hope the movie won't be some recollection of K-ON!
Oh yeah, do you collect PVC figures? :D

I see~ but it's all good as long as you can play ^^
Ohh~ I have a bass at home.
& I'm learning K-ON! songs >_>
Fast as it sounds but those are the first songs i play xD

Hahaha, it's quite amusing, actually. And sure, go ahead and post it! xD
Same here! I want more K-ON, not the same K-ON all in one film.
And nope, no PVC figures in my room, though, I have a custom-made mousepad haha. It's the only anime item I have in my room.

Aww lucky! I love bass guitars haha, and awesome, learning K-ON! songs! Have you learned the part for Cagayake! GIRLS? I love the bass line, it sounds so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?