pokemon tcg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubei

Jan 14, 2011
Hello. Newcomer to the forum. I play pokemon trading card game and it's not as enjoyable if you haven't seen the anime soo.. they work complementary. I enjoy both because the other exists ;) I live in Japan btw^^

Anyway keep up the great work guys. yoroshiku ne~

Greeting and welcome to AS, Jubei~ ^^

Hmm... pokemon trading card... There was a time when I did play pokemon trading card with some friends, but that was years ago now xD
Anyway, hope you will enjoy you stay here and see you around the forum, hopefully. ;)

Welcome to AS, Jubei. ^^
I think you're the first visitor living in Japan that actually made an introduction - so special kudos to you. :)
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun with us. ^^

Hello and welcome to AS Jubei. Hope you have fun here. ^^

Btw, i also like Pokemon TCG, i used to play it a lot with my friends. It's a shame that none of them play it anymore. Now i only buy cards to have more in my collection. xD

Welcome to A-S, Jubei.
Hope we have fun together here.

Personally, I haven't play any Pokemon games before. But I did owned a Tamagotchi before.
Didn't live long, though. It drown in my pants' pocket during washing. :P

Hello Jubei. Welcome to AS and enjoy your time here.

Pokemon TCG really brings nostalgia.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I'm not actually Japanese but have been living here for a few years. I'd like to become a raw provider someday when I can afford to buy a card for capturing HD ^_^. Anyway cya around the forum :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I'm not actually Japanese but have been living here for a few years. I'd like to become a raw provider someday when I can afford to buy a card for capturing HD ^_^. Anyway cya around the forum :)

That would be extremely beneficial to those who are interested. Anyway welcome to A-S ^ ^ Have fun !

Fansub groups are always interested in that. If I see one again that also offers financially support in return I'll point you in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。