Pleasure to meet you o(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasCelik

Aug 13, 2011
Found this forum will browsing, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very rich community with a sizable following and a nice catalog of information and media. Hopefully I will get along well with all the members of the community as I hope to be apart of it.

Nevertheless before I digress Nice to meet you all, Ill be in your care (= ̄▽ ̄=)V

Welcome to AS BasCelik. Wish you to enjoy your time here around us and with us :)

oh hello there.. ~ welcome aboard..

pleasure to meet you.. ~ enjoy your stay and have fun while you're here..

how about an interview ? ...

. . .
. . .

:059: Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Thank you all for the greetings I appreciate the warm welcome. As for doing the interview why not.

Q. How did you come up with that username?

A. It's the name of a great villain/ demon from an old Serbian story.

Q. Are you Male or Female?

A. Male

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?

A. The animes I am currently watching now is Kamisama no Memochou, Dantalian no Shoka, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Mayo Chiki!, Ao no Exorcist, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu II, Blood-C, Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, Natsume Yuujinchou San, No.6, R-15, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, & Sacred Seven. As for my favorite animes They would have to be Fate/Stay Night, Sola, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, FLCL, Samurai X OVA, Ghost Hunt, Ayatsuri Sakon, Bakemonogatari, Princess Mononoke, 5 Centimeters Per Second, School Days, Go Sick, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Utawarerumono, K-ON!, & Kaze no Stigma.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?

A. Hmm I don't think I have a favorite anime character for the sheer fact that I watch and enjoy so much anime. But if I was pressed to pick some one it would probably be Kenichi from History's Strongest Disciple or more likely Shi-Woon Yi from The Breaker.

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?

A. I listen to a vast variety of music, ranging from Underground Rap to Rock, J-pop, J-reggae, J-R&B, Reggae, Classical, Instrumental, Eurobeats, Etc ad nauseum.

Q. What are your favorite songs?

A. Vitali Chaconne in G minor- Jascha Heifetz, I Can't Stop- Flux Pavilion, & Hell is Around The Corner- Tricky to name a few.

Q. How did you find AS?

A. While browsing the web for no particular reason.

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?

A. Just recently replayed Clannad & Fate/Stay Night. It's kind of difficult to play them since it takes an extended time to get it translated to English. I really got to start learning Japanese.

Q. What are your hobbies?

A. Reading, Writting, Tarot, Occultism, Technology, Gaming amongst other things. Though I am a definite Quote fanatic.

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?

A. All I can say to this is I am a man of Odd Enthusiasms.

Q. Are you a student?

A. Yes I am currently in College.

Q. How old are you?

A. Twenty Two

Q. What are your favorite foods?

A. Roti, Curry, Sashimi, Meat (I am a reincarnated Carnivore in an Omnivore body), Cha siu bo, & many other things.

Q. What Languages do you speak?

A. Unfortunately only English, well and Latin but it's definitely rusty I haven't used it since High school.

Q. What's your current relationship status

A. Single

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?

A. No but it's definitely on my list of things to accomplish.

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

A. Well I think the differences are that anime speak to a wider community ranging from children to adults and allow us to peer into a thought process or a situation that we would have never experienced before. Anime allows us to see certain situations and feel unusually emotions that would be comical at best in a live action setting. All of the older generation to which I have close ties to find cartoons a waste of time and held the same belief with anime. but when I showed them Princess Mononoke, 5 Centimeters Per Second, and Shingetsutan Tsukihime they cried and particular scenes and became attached to certain characters. Just their reaction alone validated for me that anime however misconceived is a media that truly allows its viewer to experience a world unlike their own in an emotive and enjoyable way. That concludes my speech and Questionnaire. Now I feel it only right as the Quote Fanatic I am to end with a quote.

A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Welcome to ASF buddy! That was a nicely done Questionairee. :D

See you around and have fun. :D

Welcome to AS, BasCelik. ^^
Thanks for the praise and that's quite a watch-list - and I thought I was addicted. :P

Welcome to ASF, BasCelik.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

FYI, Bas Celik in my language mean Smart Bus. :P
At 1st, I thought you were SE Asian(Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei or Indonesia), because of your name. And when you said 'roti', which mean bread. I guess we learn new things everyday, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha