Pleasure is all mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Apr 7, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen, the name is Hentar. It may not be the cleverest of names, but it works. I've been a nomad as of late with forums and the like and I've decided to try out Anime-Sharing. I like to consider myself an internet hentai guru. I see a LOT of sites, this one not excluded, that share massive amounts of content via horrid file sharing sites. To be honest, when I first started, I did the same thing with my preference being Megaupload. However, when that site kicked the bucket and I lost all my content, I decided to change venues. I now use almost NOTHING but torrents now. I deal mostly with hentai games, but I'm not against sharing anything else that I might fancy.

I know of you. Share all your lolis and monster girls. Loli monster girls would be awesome.

zxe51.jpg

I was kinda joking about the whole hentai guru thing, but I'm flattered that you've heard of me. And I'll be sharing quite a few things here, once I've reached the uploading specifications of the forum.

I was kinda joking about the whole hentai guru thing, but I'm flattered that you've heard of me. And I'll be sharing quite a few things here, once I've reached the uploading specifications of the forum.

Mainly because I lurk in some other place(s) and have seen you upload/post stuff. Torrents all the way. \o/

I see. Well, hopefully I'll become a productive member of the community.

Welcome in the ASF-team, Hentar!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice: Hey [MENTION=29468]ProXpert[/MENTION] ;! There find you a partner (or maybe a rival?) in stuff H...:goodtea:~>

:hi: and welcome in the ASF Hentar. Have a nice time :) See Ya...

I plan to. While it is true that I happen to delve more into the realm of hentai then anything else, I've been getting into regular anime stuff as well.

I've been trying my hand at encoding with mixed results. It turns out it's a bit more of a science that I originally thought. I've also been building up my collection of pictures, art books and the like. So hopefully, I'll start sharing all of that at some point.

Welcome to AS Hentar~

Hmm... well im not much for hentai but im sure youll get along with the others fine ;p

Drop by the spams as well and maybe check out the rpg contest if drawing interests you xD

Torrents are awesome, but I also like getting stuff from DDL to save my connection a bit (I compulsively seed things for eons). :)

Encoding can be pretty intense. I basically just tried to learn the basics so I could make decent transcodes to put anime on my other devices. I'm still pretty much a newbe, but I can generally get good results now :).

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a fine time. :)

The funny part is that I'm not a particularly large hentai fan either. If I had to choose I'd say I'm much more partial to ecchi. I mean I look at it every now and then, but I don't really collect it. And to be honest I'm not even sure why I started sharing the stuff.

Yeah I'm more into just regular anime and manga than hentai. Ecchi is fine now and then though.

Lol whims can lead to tons of random stuff xD

Hmm... never watched hentai but i dont think i need to considering i started watching anime for the music and stuff ;p

Well...let's just say that my first viewing of anything hentai was Bible Black. And that's...not exactly the best introduction. :eek:

Hmm... no idea what bible black is xD But is it not very hentai ish or something? xD

Oh no, it is VERY much hentai. It just so happened to hit a number of fetishes that I found out that I disliked very quickly.

Hmm... from the name it sounds like it has gothic... maybe vore... ntr? And i forget whatever other stuff they listed out yesterday xD

i see a little of black bible and i throw away immediately... yuck disgusting this one...

I've heard of it, but I knew it was hentai so I never bothered watching it. I watch things for plots, so I don't really plan on watching hentai. Also some studios already have terrible animation, so I can only imagine that most hentai would be even worse. XD

Normally the animation IS a lot worse then regular anime. I'd imagine it's because they have smaller budgets. There are a few out there that aren't too bad like Kite and Mezzo Forte, but those are rare exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3