Pleased to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENCHAN

Feb 11, 2012
Hey all, nice to meet you. My Name is Jen. Been an anime, manga and J-Drama fan fan for a long time. I have run a local club in my area for about 12 years!

I like a lot of J-music as well. My current favorites are SuG, Namie Amuro, Mizuki Nana an Enka singer Jero..

Anyway, I think among my friends I am the biggest Natsume Yuujinchou and SKET Dance fan.

Some of my older favs are Utena, Infinite Ryvius, Prince of Tennis, Initial D, Full Metal Panic, and Black Lagoon...

I am a Yaoi fan too, so I like stuff like Junjou Romantica, and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Nice to have join us. Don't forget to read the posting rules and such.

Stop by the spam section every once in awhile too.

Running a local anime club sounds nice XD
Welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome [MENTION=15112]JENCHAN[/MENTION]
You....You had me at Initial D... <3
xD Again, Welcome to the forums and hope to see you around the Spam and Game section.
Watch out for Sam though :traitor:

Hello there and welcome to AS Jen ~
Enjoy yourself surfing around here
Come by the spam section if you have time to kill

Oh jeez seems like Viet and Sammy is taking over another introduction :surprised:

Welcome [MENTION=15112]JENCHAN[/MENTION]
You....You had me at Initial D... <3
xD Again, Welcome to the forums and hope to see you around the Spam and Game section.
Watch out for Sam though :traitor:

Wow, Thanks! I think this is the first time that I have joined a community where I felt like I already belong.

I'll try to stop by and see if anything interests me. I don't have a lot of time due to school, but I'll try to do my best to participate in the things that interest me.
:)

Thanks for the warning?

Lol ignore that warning im completely safe :evillaugh: At least im not playing with a knife Im playing with two~ Of course you shouldnt highlight that cuz i definitely didnt write anything in invisible ink :p

Last edited:
You remind me of a Jen that I know irl who also likes same things as you do, although I don't think she ever ran a club lol.

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome to ASF, Jen.
Have fun in the forum.

My current favorites are SuG, Namie Amuro, Mizuki Nana an Enka singer Jero..
Cool! Someone who also like Enka beside me.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], the reason why [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] bring knife along is to protect innocent newcomers from your evil clutches.
And I'm standing alongside with him too.:traitor::traitor:
We must protect the pure and innocent from evil.

You dont need to :traitor::traitor::traitor::traitor::traitor: Just know that you are~
Alex~ by pure and innocent would you mean check's definition? xD

thank for joining with us:)

please to do what you like :)

good success for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.