The pervert wanderer came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

wandering pervert
Jun 4, 2014
Hi. Pleased to be here.
I'm Eros just another pervert looking for erotic goodies on the site. please treat me well.

I Love Eroges. but my completed games is still low http://vndb.org/u27044/votes some of my favorite genre are Humor (Osananajimi wa Daitoryou, Onigoko) Harem (Kamidere, Koihime Musou, Appare Tenka Gomen, Baseson stuff) and also I love RPG Eroge.. but.. still need to work my Kanji so I can play those kind of game.. only play Brave Soul and Kamidori also Madou Koukaku for Eroge RPG.. forgot the others.. wanna play Ikusamegami series but damn which one to start reading!? am I have to play the 1st series from year 2000?! don't have too many free time to play long games now :(

I also likes 3D Eroge but they only count as nukige..

I'm quite good at Japanese but still learning especially memorizing Kanji's.. if anyone can teach me how to easily remember them please by all means teach me :)

My reason coming here is to find the OST of certain eroges.. can't find it anywhere else so I think someone here can help.

As an eros. I'm also a feminist. meaning that I dislikes mistreatment against women. be it from the men or from those so called women themselves (abusing themselves). I love happy vanilla related stories and netorare rape mind break with prostitution just gives me the blue..

well.. that's a bit about me.. Yoroshiku~

Well, welcome in the paradise of ASF: Where otakus - how you and me - here their beloved stuff search and find can, Eros^^!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Thank for the warm welcome but I don't have much free time to go online because I'm on training for work...
and will be even less when I'm accepted to work..

So can't wander around in the forum too much
:(

but well.. I'll manage! pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to AS Eros~

I think ive seen you around somewhere...~ Well... come by the spams if you havent~

been spamming quite a bit in the japanese and eroge board lol..

or you mean in other sites?

Hmm spam and games section? xD Thought i saw you somewhere or another =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?