Oopsie, Forgot to say heyo to everyone!

WhiteNagita

Jan 21, 2022
Hiya, I'm Ayano or Aya for short. I joined over like 2 months ago but never really properly introduced myself- ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ

I like anime and stuffs of that nature, obviously xD pretty much an otaku at this point. I also am a die-hard video game fan too and I'm in love with fictional boys to the point where it's unhealthy.

I've been kinda a ghost these past few years, way back on Hongfire (Remember that site? q3q) but decided on my 20th birthday that I wasn't going to be like that anymore and just joined- xD I mainly came here for Otome r18 cd's and artbooks q//q but lost my OG account password so I just made a new one ^^;; I RP sometimes but am quite bad at it and haven't done so in a while-

A funny fact, my chest weighs 15 pounds, which I just found out means they weigh as much as a 4k led tv, a coffee table or a stereo system. Which is freaking funny as I just picture an anime girl with a coffee table for boobs- or A anime girl with stereo speakers as boobs too xDD So, do with that info as you will-

Can't wait to meet new peeps and gather as much otome and artbooks as my hard drive can manage to hold- (Also sorry for my long intro xD I write long-windedly-)

:nekopara_hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.