Ohayou, Konichiwa, Konbanwa Minna~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul11686

The Loli-gator
Dec 7, 2012
Hello Everyone! paul11686 here. After weeks of digging through the forums for downloadable eroges, I now find myself as a registered member of AS, which was clearly inevitable. I'm not new to eroges and I've already played a few titles since high school which was at least a decade ago. Now, the flaming desire for eroge has once again been rekindled and AS has been more than sufficient to fulfill my eroge needs. Let's all be friends with a common interest.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my short introduction.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

P.S.
Let the downloading begin!

edit: btw I'm from the Philippines.

ASF ni yokoso, paul11686...~

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and naturally with us too...) here, and feel you easy good about the time here...~

Welcome to AS paul11686~

Hmm eroge... well i guess you will fit in with the other members ;p

Drop by the spam/games :3

Welcome to AS paul11686~

Hmm eroge... well i guess you will fit in with the other members ;p

Drop by the spam/games :3

Although my main objective for joining ASF was for the eroges, I'm an otaku and interested in anime in general. Seems like there are threads that feature series and OVA whose title I'm not aware of - to think I saw them all, clearly I am mistaken.

With the overload of anime related information, I can't help but accept everything with arms wide open.

edit: btw, if someone could kindly link me to a list/collection of English translated eroges that are not from corocoro (already bookmarked his thread), it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。