Ohayoogozaimas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef

Oct 5, 2011
Pleased to meet you all!

I'm Stef, a surname that was given to me at random (really!). Since then, I use it on the internet. Others call me Sheldon witch makes a little more sense ;)
I'm a male from Belgium, so my mother tongue is French, but I consider myself to be quite advanced in English, so no worries! I do speak a little Dutch, but my skills are rusty since I don't use it for my studies. I can read hiragana and katakana and I am trying to learn Japanese all by myself since the university would rather teach Luxemburgish - I am not kidding.
I'm a cinephile myself, but anime interests me since I saw Ghost in the Shell when I was younger, years back. Unfortunately it's not easy to find good animes, unlike films, at least in Europe. So this site looked quite complete and informative. I also like photography (but damn laziness just won't help me go and make some). I'm a little behind schedule in my books (French translated Feynman lectures on physics doesn't help) and I haven't played a videogame since a month. I'm more of a RPG old school player (Baldur's gate and the like) but I don't spit on newer games or other genres.
I listen mostly to rock and metal, but I also like jazz, instrumental, classic, some electro stuff and basicaly things that stands out by mixing styles or using unconventionnal instruments.
If you want to know my food preferences, well I obviously like french fries, but my all time favourite is pasta - no matter what kind.

So there you go. I'm off to get myself an avatar picture.
See you soon!

Woo lengthy intro. Welcome to AS. Enjoy your stay and have fun. :p

Second longest if I can say.

By any chance do you Listen to Ramstein or Die Toten Hosen?

Show up around the spam section. All the action is right there.

Thanks everyone!
@Will98: I do listen to Ramstein but I only have one album of them :(
However I don't know the other group, I'm gonna go check it out!

How about In Extremo? I like most of their song, especially Herr Mannelig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。