ohayo gozaimasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuji

竜司
Elite Member
Aug 10, 2011
Hya. I'm Ryuji. Real name being Beny.
Q. How did you come up with that username? I got it as a nick name from when i was in school
Q. Are you Male or Female? lol male :)GENTELMAN​ te-he-he :P :P :P
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites? lot's of them.
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character? Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku!
Q. What kind of music do you listen to? Most of the all genre . But at the moment j-pop.
Q. What are your favorite songs?Aimo by Nakajima Megumi
Q. How did you find AS?I was surfing on the web and i was looking an album. And here i am :)
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?at the moment i don't play any game. but most of the games was mmorpg ( not warcraft )
Q. What are your hobbies? playing at guitar , cooking , watching anime , Photography , computers , sometime reading, music, others.
Q. What kind of stuff do you like? ummm.
Q. Are you a student? No.
Q. How old are you? 22 years old
Q. What are your favorite foods? Ramen, Pasta , Fanta and sprite ( those two are drinks :P ) i don't konw , mmaybe there are some others. but at the moment i got only this :)
Q. What Languages do you speak? Romanian ( native language ), English , Italian , and learning Japanese and Spanish.
Q. What's your current relationship status? ------
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese? Read a little and writing still zero
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime? Cartoons are Tom and Jerry and Anime is simething i don't know. More interesting? or Cartoons now are for little kids 1-5 years/ max 10 years old and animes are for 5+ years !? i'm not making any discriminating suggestions. I am sure there are manyother things that make the diference.

My introduction it looks more like an CV. :lol: i copy and paste the questions form a user and i put the answers. It's simple and straight.

Pleased to meet you all .
P.S. Take good care of me . :):P

Last edited:
Welcome to AS, Ryuji. ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and the music we upload - as well as all the other things which are for offer. :P

Reactions: Ryuji
Welcome to ASF, Ryuji.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

First i want to thank you all for the warm welcome . :)
Second i hope i can enjoy my time here :)
--Example : spam section:

:) i saw /// and there are lot's of funny things... and i quote : "addam family between your leegs" lol... no comment. :)

oh hello ~ there.. it seems you properly introduce yourself..

welcome..

please to meet you..

and enjoy your stay and have fun ~ . ...

Q. Are you Male or Female? lol Male

Awww I was hoping that you were the girl in the avatar...

J/k , welcome to ASF

Sweet armlocking <3

Checkmate said:
Q. Are you Male or Female? lol Male

Awww I was hoping that you were the girl in the avatar...

i did bad writing male there it was better if i put " gentelman" from the frist time. but there was only male or female...

te-he-he

Thanks by the way..

Last edited:
Welcome to the ASF Family Ryuji! I'm a bit late to welcome you, but better than never!

I can see that you have discovered the Spam section! I shall see you there Ryuji!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092