Ohayo ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistar

← ↑ ↓ →
Elite Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello, as you can see, I am new here (yeah, I am Captain Obvious). I hope to have fun here and get along with other members ;)

If you have questions about me, feel free to ask, I am a friendly one, xD So...nice to meet you all! ~

P.S Sorry if my bad english will hurt your eyes -_-" :(

Welcome to ASF Alistar and nice to meet you.
:cheering:

Enjoy your stay!

:56017:
Heh~ Welcome to ASF~ You come here for otome games right? *noticed the avatar*

hello Alistar welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you

You should join us at the spam section the LPW thread we are very friendly , we love to chat, make weird conversations , try to kill each other but off course it's all friendly :)

have fun .

Well, welcome to ASF Alistar!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Edit: Don't worry about your English-skill, because none of the world is perfect, where then... - yours is so far enough, okay?

:56017:
Heh~ Welcome to ASF~ You come here for otome games right? *noticed the avatar*

Hehe, yes, indeed. Like I said, I am captain Obvious, haha xD There are some very nice and rare games here. I remember spending hours trying to find some of them but I wasn't able and I gave up -_- Now my dream of playing them is real! :D

hello Alistar welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you

You should join us at the spam section the LPW thread we are very friendly , we love to chat, make weird conversations , try to kill each other but off course it's all friendly :)

have fun .

Oh, I will make sure I will check that thread. Seems like my type of fun *grins* I can have a dark sense of humour sometimes (check my signature), but of course, teasing in a friendly way is fun xD

Well, welcome to ASF Alistar!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Edit: Don't worry about your English-skill, because none of the world is perfect, where then... - yours is so far enough, okay?

Sounds like a plan. Roger ;) Thanks, hopefully I won't make many mistakes in typing. If I will end up making mistakes, I will just hope people will get the general idea from what I said. Anyway, it's good to see people don't mind so much what language you actually speak :8

Last edited:
Lol... Not to thanking, it was a honor of me...:goodtea:

Hi, Alistar. Nice to meet you too.
Though I am not good at English too, it is very fun because everybody plays.

Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。