Ohayo ~^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuenAyumi

Apr 25, 2015
Hello everybody. I'm a newbie here heheehe. My name is Mai - 21years old, but you're also free to call me Ayu. I'm an Anime and Manga Fan/Lover since I was in the age of 6. Recently, I also started to read Visual Novels. Therefore I also love watching korean and japanese Drama.

In addition, I also sew in my free times or draw or work with photoshop.

Ehmmm if you have a question, ask me ~^_^

(By the way, I'm sry, if you might have problems to understand me. The reason is that English is not my mother language.)

Welcome to ASF Mai/Ayu!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well, okay^_^?

Edit: Don't worry about your English skills, because nobody is perfect on the world, where then your so far enough is, okay?

Edit2: Oh, you're drawing? Then visit our Creativity corner: There can your presonal works with the community share/port... BTW, if you urge have at SOTM to join, then click the banner what in spoiler is...:goodtea:

Welcome to the Forum Ayu ! nice to have you here.Enjoy your stay and have fun ! :korokke_hiya:

Welcome to AS Mai~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

Hmm... even the grammar nazi is nice so i doubt youll have much harassment for bad english here ;p

Thank you, everybody ^__^. And sorry for the late answer. I was busy with my exams.
And yeah, I'm drawing sometimes. If I have time, then I can share some of my drawings ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。