Official Intro Ajstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajstyle

Oct 27, 2016
Hello Dear friends & Members,

first of all i would like to say thanks for the oppertunity to introduce infront of all of you.. Thanks to Admin.

My name is ~!AJ STYLE!~ i m a webmaster & pro wrestler i love to visit good websites i love to sing a songs i m a gfx artist too.
i would like to share my experiance with all of you i would like to be your friend too i would like to get good knoweldge from this wounder full website because i m a big fan of anime and manga.

i m running rdp company too i help those who help themself trust me or not but thats true.. believe that.

Thank you ..

By Ajstyle..

1st: Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=133791]ajstyle[/MENTION];!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

2nd: Please remove or edit it your siggy (slang for: signature), because yours violates against the rule for siggys and avas here, please check it. Where then thank you very much for your cooperation!

3rd: If you wanna really some of your masterpieces share/show, then check this section for^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。