<( o ).( o )>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnyx5000

Jun 3, 2016
Hello everyone just came accross this site while hongfire was down...:sigh: not sure how i missed this anime community resource :reallyconfused: can anyone recommend some new outstanding manga films between 2015 & 2016. Last time i was into manga films was over 15 years ago where my favorite films were "Fist of the north Star" , "Vampire hunter D", "Guyver series" and a tentacle film series which i forget the name of now. If anyone could point me in the right direction with a few recommendations i would be most grateful. :bigeyes:

B20OLp.png

[MENTION=127357]Jonnyx5000[/MENTION];
Welcome to the family. =)
Make sure to drop by Spam Section for some fun time, you can meet with new people at our monthly LPW.
Join Groups to find circle of friends who shares same interests as you.
Feel free to use report button if you have any problem with a member.
And don't forget to read forum rules and guidelines.
If you have any question about forum, you can post your question or find an answer here on Site Support.
We have 2 forum contest and 1 forum event each month, you can Join by clicking these The Gift SOTM WOW.
Feel free to ask questions and you can add me if you like to become my friend.
Thanks for joining!​

Well, hi and welcome to your new home called ASF, Jonnyx5000!

Have a lot fun with the stuff fo here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Heya Jonnyx5000...welcome to the AS Forum,have fun and enjoy your stay ! drop by Spam section,get in touch with the people here and go for some movie recommendations ( 15 year absence is way too long ;)) ...

Welcome to AS Jonnyx~

I cant really say since I havent kept up with manga...

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。