Nice to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamatoShirou

Apr 3, 2013
It's great to meet you guys! As you can probably guess from my username I'm a big fan of Fate/Stay Night and Majikoi. I look forward to having fun conversations with all of you!

Hello YamatoShirou welcome to AS. I enjoyed Fate/Stay Night as well. ill be seeing you around hopefully :D.

Reactions: YamatoShirou
Welcome to AS YamatoShirou~

Hmm fate... still need to get around to watching zero x3 Well drop by the spams sometime and maybe check out the rpg drawing contest~

Welcome in the ASF-team, YamatoShirou!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

@samyeung46:Thanks! Fate Zero was decent but I thought that a lot of what they did was overly dramatized in order to make sure the Servants didn't die too quickly. Though I am a big fan of the soundtrack it had.

@whatpu: What was your favorite route in Fate? I liked Unlimited Blade Works the most because of how it explored Shirou's ideals and whether his belief in them was real or a poor imitation.

Welcome Yamato! :cheering:
I say this all the time, but the people here are some of the nicest around.
So I'm sure you'll fit in right away.
The best advice that can be given here is just jump into the fray.
I hope to see you around.
Take care, :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3