Newbie alert! Hi minna-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maeko

Dec 12, 2011
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum =) I used to be active in a couple of forums such as FET forum as well as Animechains which is sadly now defunct. I hail from South East Asia and I love anime and manga =) I'm also an avid gamer girl. I've played WoW for about 6 years then retired from it completely since early this year. Now I'm a casual gamer playing DC universe online.

I was trolling AS a bit before I decided to join lol. Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to meet and make friends with all of you!

Welcome to AS Maeko :3 Me thinks second is going to walk in sometime or another xD

Yeah that was him xD Now to wonder if hes going to greet you again :3 And i should get back to work :/

Haha maybe not since he did greet me just now =) Thank you for the welcome though! Oopsie do get back to your work, sorry if I interrupted anything >.>

Hmm not really interrupting anything considering how im distracted as it is :3

Welcome again Maeko... i'm warcraft fans.. but not wow.. dota fans.. ehehe... have funhere in spam n game sec too... XD

Ciaoo~~

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Nice to meet fans of anime, manga and games all over the world =D

Welcome to ASF, Maeko.
Have fun in the forum.

BTW, which part of KL are you from?

Thank you for the welcome Terumi-san and Neko-san! Nice to meet you both =)

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]-san: Hi hi! Thanks for the welcome, I reside in Bangsar. And I see that you're from Kuching? =)

Haidere~ Welcome to A-S~

I see youve met some of our most active people already ^^

That depends :p Statistically the 2nd - 4th most active people havent said hi XD Though i guess it fluctuates quite a bit :/

[MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION]-san: Hi hi! Thanks for the welcome =D

[MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION]-san: Hello there and thanks again =)

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]-san: Haha kitty kat city =X Good to know there are some Malaysians here hehe ;)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]-san: Do you happen to be from Malaysia as well? XD

Waw... U know Rujak ?? Like Rujak?? What kind of Rujak?? (#^.^#) if u like Rujak can I eat u? :fullblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.