The new kid in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeiWen

Apr 7, 2013
Hello.

I couldn't resist putting part of the lyrics of an oldies as my title. :D

I suppose I should introduce myself.

I love fiction. So long it is fiction and it is interesting, it does not matter what genre (except yuri, can't get it off with girls making out with each other >.<) I am game. Especially, 18+ ones. They are more interesting, except when there are too many sex scenes with no plot, or too many kill kill kill scenes, which makes no sense whatsoever. My interest category, well, isn't that obvious. The fiction that fits in this community: anime, manga, visual novels and games. Or whatever category which I have yet discover.

Also, it is nice to meet you all. I hope I can brush up my Japanese too!

Welcome to AS MeiWen~

Hmm... theres a japanese section which could possible help xD

Drop by the spam/games sometime as well if you find yourself with a little time to waste ;p

And theres also the rpg drawing contest to check out~

Some people like trying out bits of Japanese throughout the forum, I like to use some myself on occasion (I'm not great, but not terrible at it). As sammy boy says, Spam/games are fun, and the contest is a joy to all mankind.

There is a link to the contest in my siggy
|
|
V

Reactions: Hiroshi
Welcome in the ASF-team, MeiWen!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。