New Here, figured I'd go with the introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojii

Oct 7, 2019
Hey all, new here. Was a sporadically active user on hongfire who lurked the rest of the time. Figured I'd say hello. Into a somewhat average variety of anime/manga One Piece (nice spoilers in the OP there at the start of the arc Toei, lol), current Sports ones like Mix (sequel to one of my favorite manga of all time Touch), over the top crazy ones like Shokugeki no Soma, ones that give you feels like Space Brothers (which for some reason still hasnt gotten the new season greenlit T_T), and a few random Isekai good and awful. Manga following is pretty similar. Play and watch baseball and hockey IRL (the latter of which less poorly that the former).

Anyhow hope you all are well and maybe I'll catch some of you around.

7 - Thêm 1 điều nữa là nếu cty nào trả lãi suất trên tiền gửi vào thì càng phải đặc biệt chú ý nhé. Bài viết dưới đây, chúng tôi sẽ giúp cẩn thận đối phó trước những chiêu thức lừa mới này nhé. Nếu được tư vấn mức phí đi Nhật trọn gói chỉ từ 100 triệu thì đừng vội tin nhé! Sau khi nhận 1,85 tỷ đồng của khách hàng trên, Tuấn không xúc tiến làm việc với chủ đầu tư mà sử dụng số tiền đó vào mục đích cá nhân. Bất cứ công ty đầu tư chính thống nào cũng như các nhân viên chào bán các khoản đầu tư phải được Ủy Ban Chứng Khoán hoặc cơ quan chức năng nào đó cấp phép. Thời hạn bàn giao giấy tờ mua nhà đất cho khách hàng chấm dứt, song Tuấn không hề môi giới lừa đảo giới được cho bất kỳ một trường hợp nào.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092